oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford (A) 1-1 (Traore)

Well, Shotton is scooled to cover for Adama, as some of us read in an interview shared here today... So I think for sure Shotton stays on the RB.. Be it Fry og be it Cranie to replace Ayala... IF he is not playable.... We'll see

Literally anyone could play RB for Adama if the role is to "don't go past him" it's not rocket science

I mean going by what Shotton said the other day, it's not as simple as that and it's not just "don't go past him".

So he also has to tell Traore when to come back and cover, you think that's a job that specifically requires Shotton out there to do? Come off it man, you could stick Cranie in at RB and I'd put money on him doing an equally good job because it's not that *** difficult.

I'm surprised anyone would sit and say anything involving Traore's discipline could be an easy job that anyone could do. It's taken a year and a half to get the best out of him by the coaches, some of whom have insisted he plays on the side the manager is on to maintain that discipline. I think you're being very, very naive to suggest it is a job that simply anyone can pick up and do as well as maintaining their own responsibilities on the pitch.

I absolutely believe any defensive minded full back can do that job as well as maintaining their own responsibilities. In the past I don't think we've had full backs that have been of the right style to do it, Christie and co, but Shotton & Cranie would both be equally capable at managing Traore, IMO.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

COME ON BORO!

There are no emojis in this post, who are you and what have you done with CT?

For some reason I can't access them all. I thought that maybe something was up with the site?

Weird, is that in the "full reply" section you still can't?

COME ON BORO!

For some reason I can't access them all. I thought that maybe something was up with the site?

:(

COME ON BORO!

Weird, is that in the "full reply" section you still can't?

Yes. The [get more] button isn't working. Perhaps I've just used up my allowance for this century. Actually none of the font buttons are there either.