• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has been frustrating to see so many balls that should be easily cleared or passed to a free white shirt, some how just allways end up at a bee in a good position .. They are playing well, but they are also getting help from the wind and lady luck...

Got a feeling, 2nd half is ours!

Bam bam

Under Monk in the Championship we conceded 22 in 23 games. Under Pulis we’ve conceded 14 in 14 so far. Ok maybe you could forgive those that were in the first couple of games under Pulis but it’s not exactly getting better lately, conceding 3 against Sunderland, against Barnsley and again against Brentford today.

conceding 1 against Barnsley in a game we were 3-0 up in isn't exactly the end of the world, and Brentford are a great attacking team so conceding 1 to them in a game they've dominated is hardly the end of the world either.

I was very nervous against Barnsley I almost thought we were gonna throw it away when they hit the post at 3-1. At 3-2 it could’ve made for a nail biting final few minutes. Alas we won 3-1 but in that second half we were no where near as good as we were in the first.

It has been frustrating to see so many balls that should be easily cleared or passed to a free white shirt, some how just allways end up at a bee in a good position .. They are playing well, but they are also getting help from the wind and lady luck...

Got a feeling, 2nd half is ours!

Bam bam

This is exactly how I feel, so many balls that somehow land at Brentford feets off of clearances going nowhere near them or ricochets. pretty frustrating

Not to take away from Brentford they have been good but boy, it's annoying. We have the wind this half and play towards our fans so...fingers crossed.

Also we're 10 w 2 d 0 l in our last 12 v Brentford.

Bamford. Ipswich and Forest will all score second half.

Then the day will end with a smile. And a glass of wine

Exactly as it began eh Tyler (smiley face thing to indicate it's a joke...or is it?)

Wow Downing.. Like old days that run!

In other news.. Birmingham is molesting Hull .. I have said this before.. The 3 points we scrambled home there was a great performance!