oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro-unger

Boro v Brentford (A) 1-1 (Traore)

fantastic save from Randolph tips a low Sawyers drive wide.

Someone is on for the million in the Super 6 on Sky. Bet he/she are ******** themselves right now. 10 mins or so to go.

Swear filter isn't working now?

Adama wins the ball back, gives it to Grant, immediately loses it.

Someone is on for the million in the Super 6 on Sky. Bet he/she are ******** themselves right now. 10 mins or so to go.

Swear filter isn't working now?

And of course it would be dirty Leeds that ruin it for them.

Just one of those games where every bounce and deflection goes their way.

1-1 would be a good result.

Clayton and Leadbitter have both been really poor

A draw is not the end of the world

If Cardiff best Derby we are still level on points with them

A draw would be a decent result regardless of the way either team has played this match, they have a good side.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Well one thing for certain is that we dont want a manager that puts us in the position that Woodgate did. We need experience and a bit of cunning. Now to me that sounds like Warnock. I agree it is made difficult by his age and reluctance to move up North but at the moment I cant see much alternative.
    • At his age he might actually like a 2-3 day working week. But I'm fairly convinced that Warnock isn't the answer to our DoF prayers. If he is the one putting together our recruitment strategy he might as well also be manager.
    • D'oh! I meant £100,000,000 as a selling fee, but I forgot some of the zeroes. Mind you, I should be used to seeing lots of zeroes this season. Goals for, expected goals, marks out of ten...
    • I can't imagine Warnock behind the scenes. He's too steeped in the pitchside mentality and he loves training too much to put his feet up in a windowless office somewhere in the Riverside while someone else gets to shout at the defence. He'd end up telling the manager/coach they were crap (which they probably would be, knowing our recruitment) and then either him or the manager would have to leave 'by mutual consent'. Then all the long-term strategies we'd put in place would be tossed up in the air, and we'd have to start completely afresh. Actually, that sounds familiar... 
    • i assume you mean 100k a week cause Sancho is definitely worth more than £100,000 as a sale price 😛