oneBoro Forum

Who would you bring back?

Souness, not that I got to see him play in a Boro shirt mind but those who did say he was the business.

I imagine Wilf Mannion would be a superstar in this day and age.

What if you had to pick someone you have seen? Mikkel Beck can't be far off :angel:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Souness, not that I got to see him play in a Boro shirt mind but those who did say he was the business.

What if you had to pick someone you have seen? Mikkel Beck can't be far off :angel:

Nobody from Denmark  :masked:

Good shout after he finished his apprentiship under Bobby Murdock he was world class.

You missed a great midfielder he covered the pitch every game. Was there for his last game when Boro whooped Sheff Wed 8-0 and he scored a hatrick.I could not talk for over a week after that game.

Think that was about the time I started hating Liverpool for their unhanded way of approaching players.

Mendieta, Boateng, Queudrue, Viduka would all be great shouts I think.

Southgate or Ehiogu if we're looking for CB strengthening (or even old Mad Dog, I'd love to see him in his prime again).

Some of these suggestions are crazy.

Merse? He's gotta be like 50 now. SOUNESS? They're old as the hills, no way could they still cut it in the Champo. Id rather take Tomlin back, at least hes still got a few years left in him

Some of these suggestions are crazy.

Merse? He's gotta be like 50 now. SOUNESS? They're old as the hills, no way could they still cut it in the Champo. Id rather take Tomlin back, at least hes still got a few years left in him

Either my sarcasm detector is broken or you've missed the point of this thread..