oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Wolves 1-2 (Bamford)

Jota out undoubtedly will mean Costa coming in with Cavaleiro and him either side of Bonatini/Afobe. A considerable blow? It doesn't feel like it when you look at their front 3 without him! Think honestly if they lost Douglas, Neves or Boly, it would make a bigger difference than losing Jota.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really hope Howson’s playing. I really like the look of the Howson, Besic, Clayton three. Not sure if I’m gonna like the look of Leads/Clayton/Besic as much.

Gonna be a tough game and I’d take a point with open arms, a win would really give us some confidence.

Not that it will surprise anyone but I am mortified at the thought of both Leadbitter and Clayton starting the game to me sends out the wrong message (ok I accept injuries might be enforcing this) but it seems as if we will be the away side and I am sorry Wolves will simply cut us to pieces with or without Jota with our very negative and inept midfield pairing.

Of course I hope to get shot down in flames later on.

At this time I will be pleased with a draw

Always fancy Boro under the Friday night lights... need to start well though. Hopefully they've been working on some set pieces last two weeks.

Will it be under lights I wonder maybe late second half?

Always fancy Boro under the Friday night lights... need to start well though. Hopefully they've been working on some set pieces last two weeks.

Will it be under lights I wonder maybe late second half?

Forgot it was starting to get a bit lighter in the evenings now!

Proper football is back, not this international stuff, and I am really looking forward to this game as an indicator of us having moved forward as a team under Pulis. I watched the first game at Molynieux and I thought the teams were pretty evenly matched, if I remember rightly one horrendous mistake cost us. I will be very disappointed if Leadbitter starts over Howson, that is very much a backward step for me.

The stadium is going to be pretty full today with a noisy bank holiday crowd. It makes sense to have Leadboots back in the side as he’s the best shouter and hopefully he’ll be heard above the noise of the crowd :)

I’ve got my tickets and I’m looking forward to witnessing a vintage display from captain shouty!

I am feeling optimistic.

I don’t know why but I feel like that day when we battered Brighton 3-0 a couple of years ago. I know we were higher in the league then but we beat a good team. And showed what we were made of. Confident we will do the same today

Diogo Jota is out for this one, Nuno just confirmed. Considerable blow for Wolves that.

That’s excellent news. He’s been one of the best players in the league this season. Any team at this level would miss a player of his calibre.

Bristol C one down to Barnsley already.

Millwall win again..  1 point off us. Could be this seasons surprise play off team?

if bristol and Sheff U and Preston drop points 3 points for us would be massive