• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We must come out firing on all cylinders because if we sit back, Wolves are that good they will eventually score. Villa had the answer when they recently beat them, push the Wolves midfield back and isolate their strikers. Why then have we dropped Howson for Leadbitter, it just not make sense, oh well fingers crossed, up the Boro.

Three defensive midfielders... would much rather have Baker in for Howson or Downing back into a central position.

Will give the team a chance before moaning but historically we desperately lack creativity and forward thrust from central midfield with Leadbitter & Clayton both in the side.

I'd hardly call Besic an orthodox defensive midfielder given what we've seen of him.

But I don't agree with Leadbitter in for Howson, either. Howson has grown into this season a lot and Pulis does not seem keen on him which in my eyes is a real shame.

Other than that, it's as you were and no real surprise. Same goes for Wolves, their side picks itself. A well-rested Wolves side with plenty to play for this evening after yet another Cardiff win. We absolutely need to turn up to get anything out of it, so I hope that the Leadbitter change proves to be the right one.

SO Howson is on the bench. That is so so weird. I really can't understand Pulis and his blind spot with Leadbitter and Howson. It's so obvious to anyone with a functioning eye that Howson is a better player than Leadbitter.