oneBoro Forum

Boro V Burton Albion (A) 1-1 (Assombalonga)

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone who thinks Pulis will drop Downing or Leadbitter will be sorely disappointed.

Best we can hope for is that he doesn't play Leadbitter and Clayton at the same time...

One of Downings biggest fans but those were 2 very poor efforts on Friday. I expect to see him play on Monday though.

Biggest problem for me though was seeing Leadbitter and Clayton in the same midfield. If he plays them again together until the end of the season I will be seriously miffed. Think it will be a same again approach with just Howson in for one of Clatyon/Leads. 

Nothing other than a convincing win will be acceptable

Does anyone know if you can get tickets on the door for Burton games? (home or away end i wont be wearing any boro stuff on me anyway)

Away end is sold out. I imagine you can probably buy home tickets on the door.

Does anyone know if you can get tickets on the door for Burton games? (home or away end i wont be wearing any boro stuff on me anyway)

How thick is your accent tho?

How thick is your accent tho?

Not that thick anymore i spent 4 years in derby while at uni and I now live near Barnard Castle for work so my accent has is no where near as thick as it use to be. Although it doesn't matter I found out this morning they dont sell tickets on the door for championship matches to stop other teams fans getting in on the day (asked one of my mates whos a notts county fan).

Would like to see Boro's midfield play with more attacking movement today and not see Boro defenders making all the forward moves also would like to see 2 up front and that is anyone one but Britass.

Personally I would drop him into the reserves till the end of the season the guy is just a waste of space.

So thats 3 at the back with 2 wingbacks and 3 in midfield with the 2 up front. 

Thats never gonna happen is it far to many attacking tactics involved silly me for even thinking that way.  ;)

Well game day and it seems as if there is little interest in such an important game.

In the context of the remaining fixtures is it that important though? It’s only potentially important in terms of keeping it in our own hands - which will likely be the case for each of the remaining games.

In a few weeks we’ve got shef utd, Bristol, Derby, Millwall, I’d imagine that anyone of those are going to be more important. Unless we lose both this and forest 8-0, then maybe some of those won’t be important or maybe they’ll be more important. I’m not sure how you quantify this tbh. :)

It’s all relative anyway.........

Well game day and it seems as if there is little interest in such an important game.

I think that could be because of the wolves game tbh been so terrible against 9 men kind of puts a downer on promotion hopes. Having said that i think we will win today we do well against teams in the bottom half particularly if we score first, I think Pulis will play Leadbitter, Besic and Howson to go for it against this sort of team.

Would like to see Boro's midfield play with more attacking movement today and not see Boro defenders making all the forward moves also would like to see 2 up front and that is anyone one but Britass.

Personally I would drop him into the reserves till the end of the season the guy is just a waste of space.

Thats never gonna happen is it far to many attacking tactics involved silly me for even thinking that way.  ;)

So you want Britt dropped to the reserves but 2 upfront? Who's gonna partner Bamford then Dael Fry?

Britt is our only other fit striker my man, if you want 2 up top you'll have to deal with Britt for now.