oneBoro Forum

Boro V Burton Albion (A) 1-1 (Assombalonga)

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can hear Tony on the sideline yelling "Just give it to Adama"

I think that is our only tactic he has written down.

Really? That’s embarrassing

I know that pass from Besic was poor... but every time we passed the ball, you can hear Pulis shouting to get it to Adama, even when the pass isn't on. Do well to keep his gob shut during the build up.

Clayton did nothing against Wolves to keep his place in todays team. No qualms with that change. Shotton has travelled so i dont think hes injured.

Neither did Leadbitter or for that matter Besic.

They both contributed more than Clayton did.

No they didn't.  As per usual Leadbitter contributed absolutely nothing at all and Besic was garbage as well.  Clayton was asked to do a job that doesn't suit him, the other two weren't and did nothing.

You can hear Tony on the sideline yelling "Just give it to Adama"

I think that is our only tactic he has written down.

:funny:

Depressing how utterly one dimensional we are mind.

Downing is shockingly crap going forward.

And has been most of the season though a lot of folks continue having faith in him, our faithful four are the main reasons we are where we are

Truly awful.

If we got promoted by some miracle, we'd need 8 new starting players. Traore, Gibson and Randolph the only players who resemble anything close to what's required in the premier league, the rest all midtable championship at best.

Downing is shockingly crap going forward.

And has been most of the season though a lot of folks continue having faith in him, our faithful four are the main reasons we are where we are

Who's the fourth member of the faithful four? Im assuming Clayton and Leads are your other two.

I know that pass from Besic was poor... but every time we passed the ball, you can hear Pulis shouting to get it to Adama, even when the pass isn't on. Do well to keep his gob shut during the build up.

Have thought that many times always difficult playing for a manager who comments on every kick of a game

Clayton did nothing against Wolves to keep his place in todays team. No qualms with that change. Shotton has travelled so i dont think hes injured.

Neither did Leadbitter or for that matter Besic.

They both contributed more than Clayton did.

No they didn't.  As per usual Leadbitter contributed absolutely nothing at all and Besic was garbage as well.  Clayton was asked to do a job that doesn't suit him, the other two weren't and did nothing.

Yes they did. If we speaking in relative context of the midfield three. Leadbitter and Besic at least got their foot on the ball. Off the ball they closed players down. I really couldn't tell you what Clayton did on or off the ball. Don't get me wrong none of the three had a good game but Clayton was a waste of a shirt.

Truly awful.

If we got promoted by some miracle, we'd need 8 new starting players. Traore, Gibson and Randolph the only players who resemble anything close to what's required in the premier league, the rest all midtable championship at best.

Completely agree with this. Wouldn't start any of the rest of them in the Prem.