oneBoro Forum

Boro V Burton Albion (A) 1-1 (Assombalonga)

Can someone tell me if we're actually pushing for an equaliser? Sounds lethargic still.

Not really. Burton are fairly comfortable. Looks like a game between two bottom 3 teams.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With Forest not playing today seems as if Aitor may have a slight advantage

A big advantage considering he’s twice the manager Pulis is

Well no he isn't.  Forest have failed to score in 9 of the 13 league games since Karanka took over.  They've had a few 0-0 draws though.  I'm sure I've seen this before somewhere  :sleepy:

With a squad that was almost relegated last season...

And?  They are doing worse since he took over.

More judging him on what he did with us

In the last 18 month we have had 3 managers, several new players, several departures lots of talk and lots of fans thinking they know best and we are till as poor as ever..the one constant is Ste Gibson. Yes he is a great chairman and we owe him so much, but surely the buck needs to stop with him. He isnt untouchable. His choices his appointments.

A big advantage considering he’s twice the manager Pulis is

Well no he isn't.  Forest have failed to score in 9 of the 13 league games since Karanka took over.  They've had a few 0-0 draws though.  I'm sure I've seen this before somewhere  :sleepy:

With a squad that was almost relegated last season...

And?  They are doing worse since he took over.

More judging him on what he did with us

We got relegated from the Premier League with not so much as a whimper.  Pulis has been able to avoid that with three different teams, including Palace who were in a pretty bad position when he took over.

Get rid of Assombalonga.

Sorry Britt is crap! offers nothing an I did want him to do well

Seriously? You know what he's capable of. The difference is very clearly Tony Pulis.