oneBoro Forum

Boro V Burton Albion (A) 1-1 (Assombalonga)

I have just brought derby tickets 2 days ago and spent 60 pound on my train tickets ... they might be a set of tickets ill give away later im that upset with today. I was thinking of travelling to Burton today if they sold tickets on the door to watch that....

Ha done the same... at least Derby are crap too.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awful display all over the park and Pulis needs to up the anti as we can not rely on others all the time

You folk ever thought about It, maybe they dont want promotion,Most of these players will be looking for another club,my old man was convinced they didn't want promotion

Crap result. Crap performance. Crap chance of us getting promoted. Fair assessment?

All except that bit.  We still have a reasonable shout at promotion.  Somehow.

Do we? Even if we do finish 6th, can you realistically see us beating Villa or Fulham when we've come up short practically every time we've played a good side. Just can't see it.

Nah we should just give up and die. Thats best. I know Ill not be missed but Ill take a little break from this forum now. I am pregnant and cant get so much negative *** around me.....

Ill see you guys/gals when the wind is blowing more positive again

Huggles

Champion, see you later!  :blush:

Awful display all over the park and Pulis needs to up the anti as we can not rely on others all the time

You folk ever thought about It, maybe they dont want promotion,Most of these players will be looking for another club,my old man was convinced they didn't want promotion

What is this garbage

What is this garbage

:D

Crap result. Crap performance. Crap chance of us getting promoted. Fair assessment?

Do we? Even if we do finish 6th, can you realistically see us beating Villa or Fulham when we've come up short practically every time we've played a good side. Just can't see it.

Nah we should just give up and die. Thats best. I know Ill not be missed but Ill take a little break from this forum now. I am pregnant and cant get so much negative *** around me.....

Huggles

And sorry it was not aimed at you personal Jimmy

Assombalonga isn't useless.. his goal record alone shows that. He was also banging them in under Monk earlier in the season and everyone was creaming over them.

He just obviously doesn't work under Pulis, much like Traore didn't work under Monk. Players only thrive in systems or with managers they work well with.. doesn't make them useless or crap.

Well this manager is going to play this way and no other. Just like Braithwaite leaving the club, no point keeping a player who is useless to the manager who is actually managing the club.

Also think it's a bit of an excuse for him that doesn't fully explain his turn in form. Had an effect, for sure. But he's a goalscorer who until today hadn't scored a goal since December, with ample opportunity to do so.

I don't think Traore would have been a bad match for Monk if he'd actually have been willing to spend time developing him. Monk's failing with Traore was nothing to do with his system, it was everything to do with his approach to how players learn. He wanted to build a team capable of thinking for itself, something Traore has shown in the past he's not entirely able to do.

I have just brought derby tickets 2 days ago and spent 60 pound on my train tickets ... they might be a set of tickets ill give away later im that upset with today. I was thinking of travelling to Burton today if they sold tickets on the door to watch that....

Ha done the same... at least Derby are crap too.

I would say they are not that crap but i did watch the highlights of them against sunderland.

Huggles

And sorry it was not aimed at you personal Jimmy

WELL I TOOK IT PERSONALLY, OK?! If I was pregnant I'd definitely not have anything to do with Boro.. the stress alone is enough to induce labour  :)

Assombolonga is deadly in the box

He needs 3-4 clear chances to score from anywhere. Strong and quick, but not deadly!

Assombalonga isn’t quick at all. Looks like he’s carrying a caravan when he runs

Have you ever seen a player as bad as Cranie? WTF is he supposed to be? One of the worst single performances I've seen in 30+ years of going. To think we started the season with Cyrus Christie charging forward, now this.

Cranie was indeed the worst one on the pitch for me too. I think he made Barragan look good today which is saying a whole lot.

Assombalonga isn't useless.. his goal record alone shows that. He was also banging them in under  Monk earlier in the season and everyone was creaming over them.

He just obviously doesn't work under Pulis, much like Traore didn't work under Monk. Players only thrive in systems or with managers they work well with.. doesn't make them useless or crap.

Well this manager is going to play this way and no other. Just like Braithwaite leaving the club, no point keeping a player who is useless to the manager who is actually managing the club.

Also think it's a bit of an excuse for him that doesn't fully explain his turn in form. Had an effect, for sure. But he's a goalscorer who until today hadn't scored a goal since December, with ample opportunity to do so.

I don't think Traore would have been a bad match for Monk if he'd actually have been willing to spend time developing him. Monk's failing with Traore was nothing to do with his system, it was everything to do with his approach to how players learn. He wanted to build a team capable of thinking for itself, something Traore has shown in the past he's not entirely able to do.

Oh aye I agree, don't think Traore did anything wrong under Monk, was Monk's fault for not bringing out the potential in him. All I was trying to say is certain players don't work in certain systems... sort of like Rhodes. Banged them in at Blackburn at a 4-4-2 and seemingly struggled with us and Sheff Wed with a different system.

Britt's no doubt lost form mind, but when a striker isn't playing that'll do it. Strikers are very much confidence players.