oneBoro Forum

Boro V Burton Albion (A) 1-1 (Assombalonga)

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing I will say is that this pitch is Sunday League quality, one side of it is all torn up and there's bobbles all over the place.

They've won 2 home games this season so I assume that other teams have coped with it.  We just need to get our act together, we have much better players and they need to show it.  Stop *** about and get the three points.

Oh yeah I wasn't trying to use it as an excuse, merely commenting that it's *** terrible.

Yeah I know you weren't mate, I'm just saying they haven't gotten much help from it themselves.

Change it again? i mean its been slightly better second half but surely we want to be piling the pressure on so make another positive one go three at the back and put Baker on as cam behind Britt and Bamford.

At least cranie isn’t looking like a complete waste of money.....

For some reason I had it in my head that we had him on loan but we actually signed him didn't we?

We did, very good replacement for Christie...

• Latest Posts

• This is hardly encouraging considering we are going to need two “Striker wise, we’ve probably been looking for 12 months – and we’re still no nearer getting one.”
    • I think there's a clause in his contract that states he's to blame for every goal we concede...even if he isn't playing. Apart from the ones that are obviously Bettinelli's fault. 😉  
    • Good point - probably the year after then. God its like discussing how much longer Warnock is going to go on for, isn't it? 😁   Fair point. A big part of longevity and how long you maintain your physical fitness, mental faculties etc. is down to how active you are and how you exercise the grey matter. She should probably start doing a couple of laps of Sandringham every morning, Captain Tom style. Followed by a leisurely afternoon of sudoku, then an intense evening session of Call of Duty. 😉    
    • Yeah it’s not the same scenario as your Aunty Doris that lived in sheltered accommodation in Redcar with just a portable tv a fan heater and a pile of Gardner’s World magazines for company, that pines for her recently departed husband, complains about the food and doesn’t get on with the rest of the residents, especially that Maureen who drinks Campari on Friday afternoons and insists on being a member of every club and committee going. 
    • I wonder how many goals will be Djed Spence's fault today, and those that aren't, still are 🤔😭