oneBoro Forum

Boro V Burton Albion (A) 1-1 (Assombalonga)

Same old same old, just a total kack of adventure, what does he see in Leadbitter, it is like having to play with ten men. I think Shotton needs to be benched, his positional play lately leaves a lot to be desired. We should have enough to win as I cannot see their defence stopping Bamford and Traore for ninety minutes.

What exactly do you mean by a lack of adventure?

This team is more than capable of winning this game. Remember Burton are fighting for their lives. I think going all out attack in the midfield would be too dangerous, we're not cohesive enough to do it so we need to take our time and forge opportunities when they leave gaps and exploit Traore's pace to the full, exactly what had got us into the play-off positions again to begin with.

He probably means that we're playing the worst team in the league who also happen to have a terrible record and we have 3 attacking players in the side.

Exactly CT but I can only count two attacking players.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Burton are completely dictating the pace of the game. They keep slowing it down and slowing it down and we're completely falling into it. There's not a lot of control from either side but the key element is that we are not playing the ball quickly enough when we get it.

Clayton did nothing against Wolves to keep his place in todays team. No qualms with that change. Shotton has travelled so i dont think hes injured.

Neither did Leadbitter or for that matter Besic.

They both contributed more than Clayton did.

Not much analysis of the game anywhere that I can find... whos controlling the game? Have we had any chances?

Edit - just read Wilsons post.

No shots on target according to SkySports