oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Ayala, Downing)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My team id go with -

...............Randolph...................

Crainey, Ayala, Gibson, Fabio

............Clayton or Leadbitter.......

Troare...........................Harrison

.....................Besic.........................

.................Britt..Bamford...............

A team set up to have a go at Karankas stubborn defence and no offence against downing but he has not offered enough going forward for me last few games to Merit a place.

OMG...

I take it you'll be hurling abuse at Karanka the whole game?

:D LOL.... Bad Will, you're just trying to get me going. I won't hurl any abuse. Thankfully that's now Forest fans' problem.

I don't dislike Karanka as much as you think. He did a decent job for us for a season and a half.

However, I admit that I do find it a bit weird how many people still seem to think that the sun shines out of his backside, despite the fact that we were pretty shocking from Jan-March 2016. Despite the fact that we lost to two relegation zone teams in a row (Rotheram & Charlton) when we were 2nd in the league, playing tedious Karankaball. Despite the fact that he walked out on the club. Despite the fact that he over saw one of our most abject top flight seasons ever.

Other than that, I agree... he's a managerial God.

Anyway... let's not re visit all of that.

Fingers crossed that we can get a result on Saturday. We need one, because Forest and Ipswich at home on the last day are our easiest remaining fixtures.

The rest will be really tough.

OMG...

:D LOL.... Bad Will, you're just trying to get me going. I won't hurl any abuse. Thankfully that's now Forest fans' problem.

I don't dislike Karanka as much as you think. He did a decent job for us for a season and a half.

However, I admit that I do find it a bit weird how many people still seem to think that the sun shines out of his backside, despite the fact that we were pretty shocking from Jan-March 2016. Despite the fact that we lost to two relegation zone teams in a row (Rotheram & Charlton) when we were 2nd in the league, playing tedious Karankaball. Despite the fact that he walked out on the club. Despite the fact that he over saw one of our most abject top flight seasons ever.

Fingers crossed that we can get a result on Saturday. We need one, because Forest and Ipswich at home on the last day are our easiest remaining fixtures.

That Ipswich games away mate, no easy game that one either.

OMG...

Caught a big one! I can always rely on you mate :D

OMG...

Caught a big one! I can always rely on you mate :D

:D :D :D Nice job. Guilty. That did make me laugh mate.

I'm gonna give him a good boo as all proper Boro fans should but sadly there aren't many proper fans around nowadays  :tear:

I take it the Pulis booing is already underway then?

I started that before he arrived!  ;)

I’m already disappointed with our next appointment:s

It could be worse...............................

The last time I saw Pulis take on Karanka I was sat in the stands at the Hawthorns thinking”If this was a boxing match the ref would stop it for non aggression” I expect exactly the same tomorrow and I have lumped on a goalless draw with the bookies

The last time I saw Pulis take on Karanka I was sat in the stands at the Hawthorns thinking”If this was a boxing match the ref would stop it for non aggression” I expect exactly the same tomorrow and I have lumped on a goalless draw with the bookies

well it was 1-1 at home so maybe we score again. Negredo that time

God yeah, that West Brom game was atrocious. Whoever picked that one for Sky must have been sacked.

That was the game that I said afterwards we'd struggle to stay up.

Difference is last time they were established at their clubs they both have not put their stamp on either team yet so it should be a little different this time around.

He will get a good reception, I'm pretty sure of that. Even those who didn't like his style of football will at least appreciate that he did a good job for 80% of the time he was here.

I'd question your percentage ;)

*swims up*

*sniffs bait*

*swims away*

:D