oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Ayala, Downing)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cranie has already bettered his contribution from Monday as he makes a run and slightly draws a man away from Howson, only for Howson to dummy the pass and not use him.

Think we saved players for the Sheff Utd game by taking them off, well we won but could and should have made it more comfortable for ourselves and we do not like one on ones do we?

Good result, Bristol C and Sheff U drop points again. You would have to say Preston are done now. If Boro beat Sheff U then that is probably them gone too.

Forest had a worrying amount of chances though... better teams will punish us sitting back like that. Britt really should have scored at the end, but at least he's getting in the positions.

I know Downing scored, but we are still worryingly unbalanced with Traore being the only pacey outlet. Besic was being rested I think, hence the sub. Onto Tuesday, lets see what happens.

Well my 0-0 bet bomded so no food on the table next week but it’s only money and I am well pleased with the three points. Millwall at home is looking like a decider at the moment