oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs. Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Ayala, Downing)

Not much to shout about this half then? Looks like we haven't had a shot yet...

We're bringing on Adam Clayton.

For Besic, ffs he's been great today Leadbitter manages to stay on again somehow.

Is that Besic off for Clayton??

Baffling. Presumably this is where Pulis changes the game when he doesn’t need to and invites pressure into us.

Not much to shout about this half then? Looks like we haven't had a shot yet...

We're bringing on Adam Clayton.

For Besic, ffs he's been great today Leadbitter manages to stay on again somehow.

Tactics, Brunners, tactics.

I don't think we've touched the ball since the change.

What s block by Ads Clayton, inspired substitute :s

It was an odd decision as I thought Besic had been our best today, but Clayton has been tidy since he came on.

Great bit of defending from Grant there. Tackle in the box and the stopped the ball going out for a corner

It was an odd decision as I thought Besic had been our best today, but Clayton has been tidy since he came on.

Could be a case of saving his legs, he has played a lot of minutes in a short space of time considering he's only played intermittently for 2 years.

Looked a definite penalty on Britt there :(

Bamford should really score, but he tries too hard almost and curls it round the corner instead. Great set up from Britt draws three forest players then backheels it to Bamford.

His last move as Patrick is replaced by Cranie.

Britt's in on goal but seems to slip as he shoots :(

Well strange second half and I don’t like the stats of 60% forest. I do like the score line and that’s all that counts.

• Latest Posts

• I notice Leeds are after Barisic from Rangers who statistically looked class from the stuff on left backs earlier on the forum. I wonder if that will mean Barry Douglas will be available after promotion for a second time? If we need a set piece taker, maybe worth killing two birds with one stone?
    • Gnanduillet can play on his own up top, or could partner Assombalonga or Fletcher equally well. Free. Low wages. A third, different option up top who offers increased versatility in approach and system. Makes a lot of sense.
    • Danny Ward looks set for Huddersfield on a free from Cardiff probably didn't fit the 6 foot 3+ blueprint Warnock seems to want up front. The Blackpool lad has a presence and charisma about him can either see him working well and bagging 10 goals or more for the season or him being cast aside come January but on a free given his form across the past 2 seasons and his aerial ability I'll take him if it turns out we get him in. Rather that than spend 7 figures on a lampost who we are then lumbered with if he doesn't hit the net Gnanduillet is a low risk low cost striking option we need a striker contracted to the club past 2021 otherwise clubs will have us over a barrell next summer.
    • If you asked me what the difference is between him and Gestede, I'd say about £30k a week. Looks very similar, maybe slightly quicker off the mark? 
    • Lee was a decent player at his level...all-time top scorer in K-League ...the step up was just too much for him...apparently still playing....hasn't got any quicker though