oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs. Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Ayala, Downing)

We break again, Downing gets tackled it falls to Britt and HE tries to be too fancy and rather than just shooting he tries to lob the GK.

Cranie has already bettered his contribution from Monday as he makes a run and slightly draws a man away from Howson, only for Howson to dummy the pass and not use him.

Full time. 2-0

Good game, job done

Think we saved players for the Sheff Utd game by taking them off, well we won but could and should have made it more comfortable for ourselves and we do not like one on ones do we?

Good result. When is the next game?

Impressed by the referee today as well, letting the game go on without much interruption.

Tuesday night Sheff Utd away

Sheffield United on Tuesday, they're doing terribly at the moment so will probably beat us 1-0...

Good result, Bristol C and Sheff U drop points again. You would have to say Preston are done now. If Boro beat Sheff U then that is probably them gone too.

Forest had a worrying amount of chances though... better teams will punish us sitting back like that. Britt really should have scored at the end, but at least he's getting in the positions.

I know Downing scored, but we are still worryingly unbalanced with Traore being the only pacey outlet. Besic was being rested I think, hence the sub. Onto Tuesday, lets see what happens.

Well my 0-0 bet bomded so no food on the table next week but it’s only money and I am well pleased with the three points. Millwall at home is looking like a decider at the moment

• Latest Posts

• You won't be the first person to ask for that on here! 
    • We had people on here complaining about not being invited to fans forums and we regularly get people on here looking down their noses at other forums.  Then we have a thread about abolishing the chairman, I'm not sure you can have it both ways.  Why don't one of you go to a fans forum and ask if the chairman should be abolished? Or stand with a placard outside the ground with the same message and see what response you get.  Even though the person posting the title is doing it in jest I don't think its a good look for the forum either.  Gibson's decision making hasn't been great, I've criticised him as much as anyone on here. Its a completely valid discussion to be had. But you can't paint yourselves as being morally superior to other message boards then post a topic about abolishing the chairman. 
    • Looking forward to this now, hope we smash them. I'd like to see Britt on the scoresheet, Roberts start the match in close support and a few mins for Browne could be good too.  Here's my masterpiece, just call me banksy
    • I can't wait for CT to open his next thread, in which he asks whether his subsequent thread title is good enough for everyone else, complete with a poll of alternatives. Don't visit the Jokes thread, you lot. 😬