oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs. Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Ayala, Downing)

Damn. Out of the play offs now.

For now. Have faith young padawan.

Leadbitter and Downing :(

Not sure what I expected but still disappointing. So poor going forward. Better hope Adama goes beast mode.

I am so pleased that Leadbitter and Downing are both playing (again), my 0-0 bet is looking even more secured unless Forest do something extraordinary and score

anyone managed to get this on ifollow? Done the usual process through a VPN but when clicking on the match feed it comes up saying that it can't be broadcast due to restrictions on broadcasting. Anyone else had the same issue?

Haha go on baaansley! Just hope that doesn't make our players think they can go out there and not bother again

anyone managed to get this on ifollow? Done the usual process through a VPN but when clicking on the match feed it comes up saying that it can't be broadcast due to restrictions on broadcasting. Anyone else had the same issue?

It's working for me, but I'm in Spain.

It's working for me, but I'm in Spain.

It working fine now after I changed the VPN location, I'm behind enemy lines watching from Nottingham.