oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs. Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Ayala, Downing)

What a ***ing finish that is, curls it right into the top bins.

What a *** finish that is, curls it right into the top bins.

It wasn't a header???

Unless my eyes deceive me he turned in the box and curls it beautifully into the top corner.

Bamford can shoot but he squares it back to Howson who's crowded out of a shot :( He plays it back to Downing who obviously fires wide.

good chance.

Bamford can shoot but he squares it back to Howson who's crowded out of a shot :( He plays it back to Downing who obviously fires wide.

good chance.

If only Bamford had shot.

Ref letting stuff go, someone went right through Bamford for no foul and Downing just clipped the heels of Tomlin for no foul either.

Draw between millwall and Bristol would be perfect. Would set us three points clear allowing for a loss later on in one of the tough games. If we can get a second I think the game is killed off.

Leadbitter can not pass the ball for love nor money, mi***s another long ball over the top for Traore.

Give Shotton the ball in the attacking half, immediately passes it to a Forest player and then gives away a foul trying to win it back.

• Latest Posts

• I don't think well be in danger of going bust either way. Our wage bill will be drastically reduced - apart from britt I cant think of anyone who will break the 15k mark next year and he will have plenty of suiters. When you look at Sunderland, they were in a far worse position expenditure wise.  In addition, gibson is an extremely financially responsible owner. 3 times in recent memory he has risked the wrath of the fans by stripping back everything to secure the clubs future (southgate, Mogga, woodgate eras). I have no concerns about our financial security while we have him in charge.  
    • There is no positives and relegation  will mean the club may well fall into administration. 
    • we3 need a full rebuild in defense id only keep spence wood and shotton as squad fillers maybe cash inon fry and pears, ayala looks to have played his last game anyway , the rest arent fit for purpose. weve no good keepers at alll either.  midfield id onlly want to keep howson ,tav and coulson and id bin all our forwards except fletcher. so possibly up to 12 signings required plus 3 or 4 loansand thats not even going into the coaching, management and technicaland scouting areas.
    • I personally think that if we stay up the timing couldnt be better. Clubs all across Europe will be trying to shed wages and let people go for under market value fees. Players who would have been offered new contracts 6 months ago will now be free agents. If we pick our moves right we could make a team that can challenge at the right end of the table.  Do I have faith that we will do that? Absolutely not. 
    • Ehhhhhhhh, I'll go with my head rather than my heart and say we lose this by two clear goals.