oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs. Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Ayala, Downing)

I don't know how many people are watching but that touch by Bamford to take it away from two Forest players was unreal.

Is there a link anywhere mate?

I'm using Ifollow and a VPN man, don't know of any links. Sorry!

No worries, appreciate the updates though

Ref letting everyone go, Tomlin goes over edge of the box, nothing, Watson goes through the back of Howson, nothing, Bamford is wrestled to the ground when he turns his defender (again) nothing, he's then pulled up by the scruff of his shirt by said defender and nothing happens there either.

Forest pushing hard now, few corners in a row and a Tomlin long range effort that Randolph did well to tip wide.

Well very satisfactory first half by Boro would like to see an early third goal to kill them off.

A nice dominant display is just what we need before we head into this tough run in. Glad we don't play Millwall till near the end, they're the only top 6 challenger in great form.

Ref seems intent on not blowing up for anything! Quite like that though, get up and play on. Boro inviting pressure onto themselves a lot towards the end.

A good first half performance, movem net was good, Downing, Besic and Bamford all playing well, Ayala’s goal was a beauty too. More of the same, second half, hopefully.

Poor quality game. Luckily Forest are poo.

Bamford has been very good, brought us up the pitch winning fouls.

Midfield 3 still offers nothing. Traore having a quiet one and Downing is being Downing although he did take his goal well.

I don't know how many people are watching but that touch by Bamford to take it away from two Forest players was unreal.

Become a member of the “boro video community” on Facebook. someone almost always streaming the iFollow whenever it’s available.

Become a member of the “boro video community” on Facebook. someone almost always streaming the iFollow whenever it’s available.

The first rule of BVC is...

Poor quality game. Luckily Forest are poo.

Bamford has been very good, brought us up the pitch winning fouls.

Midfield 3 still offers nothing. Traore having a quiet one and Downing is being Downing although he did take his goal well.

Are you watching a different game to me?

For the first time in ages I think all of the midfield are playing well (although that's well by Leadbitters standards which are low). Besic is controlling the game and Howson is pressing nice and high.

Become a member of the “boro video community” on Facebook. someone  almost always streaming the iFollow whenever it’s available.

Already on it I actually forgot about it, will grab the second half cheers!

If it’s anything like CrossFit, then “always talk about it”?

Not much to shout about this half then? Looks like we haven't had a shot yet...

• Latest Posts

• Not sure where the idea that QPR are a particularly good side is coming from. They were in horrific form at the end of last season and they've sold or lost their two best players since then. Not saying that means we'll win, but QPR are a bottom half Championship side and exactly the sort of the team we should be beating if we're aiming to be more than that ourselves.
    • Him and ayew will be involved in some goals this year. Lowe isn’t bad either. Decent front three. 
    • I think today might be the day we stop gifting goals I'll go 2 0 Britt off the mark and Hall scoring from a set piece against his old club. Hoping to see no audio issues, Morsy from the start, McNair nowhere near our corners and an Akpom cameo.
    • Gibbs White looks some player for Swansea, involved in everything,
    • It’s gonna be a long season for Wycombe.....