• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how Monk and Pulis's goals scored and goals against records compare?

Someone posted these recently I’m pretty sure they were almost identical

It was probably Keith on one of his nights off from the Samaritans

It was me because I can add up and stuff like that. 

Yeah the goals against were identical per game so far although that was before the game on the weekend.  Goals for was in Pulis' favour though.

It was me because I can add up and stuff like that. 

Yeah the goals against were identical per game so far although that was before the game on the weekend.  Goals for was in Pulis' favour though.

Before the 2 we scored at the weekend? Free scoring Pulis Boro!

Sadly my warnings about Boro averaging a point per game is coming true, 5 games and 5 points.

We are not going to do it as we will not get enough points and it is down to our lack lustre performances

Sadly my warnings about Boro averaging a point per game is coming true, 5 games and 5 points.

We are not going to do it as we will not get enough points and it is down to our lack lustre performances

I'm past caring now. We'd have no chance in the playoffs anyway.

Think we now have the final top two and play off contenders! There might be some rearranging of the order between 3-6, but I expect the teams to stay the same. Although Cardiff have a game in hand over Fulham (the Derby away fixture which was postponed), I expect that to be a draw and for Fulham to stay second auto spot - possibly on goal difference.

I really do not like Millwall. I do not want them to go up, but I don't want to play them next season. I wish they were the other end of the table, then we could avoid playing them next season without them going up!

Sunderland will be down at the weekend if they lose and Bolton avoid defeat, or if they draw and Bolton win. I know a lot of people on here dislike Sunderland, but it is sad to see them go downhill so much.

It is still ridiculously close. 4 games to go. 12 points available. 5 points separates 5th and 11th

We beat Derby and Millwall and we could finish 5th.

Equally we could end mid table if we can’t win enough of the remaining games.

While I really want us to make the play offs and get promoted, I just can't find it realistic that we can win a two-legged play off semi-final against one of Fulham or Cardiff and then a final at Wembley vs Villa or Derby as the squad and the mentality within it just isn't good enough. I obviously really hope I'm wrong but I just don't think we're anything to get particularly hopeful over in the play offs against the better sides in this division. Something drastic will have to change, especially in the teams mentality, if we're going to get promoted. Regardless of the division we're in next season there's big work to be done in the Summer to hopefully turn around the slide that we've been on for the past 15 months since everything fell apart after that January 2017 window.

McCarthy has left Ipswich now, rather than staying to the end of the season. Do people think that will actually change anything? Will the Ipswich players be more motivate to show how good they are? Or will they just drift aimlessly for the rest of the season?