oneBoro Forum

The Run In

I don't think we'll go up but you never know but agree with Duvel, Wolves, Fulham and the Villa to go up, Cardiff won't be the same next season.

Next season if we are in the Championship its all about recruiting the right players, because we've failed miserably the last few years, and also can we hang on to Traore, because for me he'll rip this division to shreds next season.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we'll go up but you never know but agree with Duvel, Wolves, Fulham and the Villa to go up, Cardiff won't be the same next season.

Next season if we are in the Championship its all about recruiting the right players, because we've failed miserably the last few years, and also can we hang on to Traore, because for me he'll rip this division to shreds next season.

Adama won't be playing in the championship next season, with or without us.

Even if we go up I'm not sure he'll be with us next year, there will be a lot of interest in him after his second half of the season. My hope is we get a decent amount for him and invest it properly

Even if we go up I'm not sure he'll be with us next year, there will be a lot of interest in him after his second half of the season. My hope is we get a decent amount for him and invest it properly

Yeah that's probably what will happen. I'm worried that if Pulis gets his hands on that money then we will be in store for proper Pulis hoof ball.

Yeah that's probably what will happen. I'm worried that if Pulis gets his hands on that money then we will be in store for proper Pulis hoof ball.

Don't worry - just take a breath and accept our fate...................you know thats exactly whats going to happen

I wouldn't be too concerned about Villa next year, a lot of their players are mid 30's, and some of their standout players are on short term contracts or on loan: Terry, Snodgrass, Johnstone and Grabban.

They already admitted they were too close to the FFP limit to sign any players on permanent deals. Next year they'll have even less to spend, their going to have to start cutting loose some of these players on big contracts.

The main team I want out of the division is Fulham, I'd also like to see them playing in the Premier League with the attractive brand of football they produce.

5 games left I'm going for 3 wins and 2 draws

That takes us up, surely

I've been pessimistic all season so I thought I would have a change of heart.

It will surely take us to the playoffs and with that momentum you never know what will happen :D

These next 4 games are absolutely massive. If we manage as much as 2 wins and 2 draws out of these games, I'd be very, very surprised.

I agree, more likely I see 2 defeats and 2 draws.

I hope I'm wrong but the story of our year has been as soon as we've seemed like we have a real chance of pushing on we crumble - I see that continuing tbh

These next 4 games are absolutely massive. If we manage as much as 2 wins and 2 draws out of these games, I'd be very, very surprised.

I agree, more likely I see 2 defeats and 2 draws.

I hope I'm wrong but the story of our year has been as soon as we've seemed like we have a real chance of pushing on we crumble - I see that continuing tbh

We don’t really need to push on. Status quo will do nicely for the next five games. After that we only need to push on for three games where form goes out the window.

More hope than anything else Traore staying, I don't think Traore will be here next season either, should get big bucks for him, and hopefully (prayer mat )spend t wisely.

More hope than anything else Traore staying, I don't think Traore will be here next season either, should get big bucks for him, and hopefully (prayer mat )spend t wisely.

Pullis will have to completely reconstruct his playing tactics from "give it to Adama"   to    "lump it up"! 

I just hope he has enough time to implement these changes in the close season.

Pullis will have to completely reconstruct his playing tactics from "give it to Adama"   to    "lump it up"! 

I just hope he has enough time to implement these changes in the close season.

Got to be honest Pulis's type of football isn't my cuppa tea either, never liked it at he's previous clubs, wish there was an Eddie Howe clone kicking about love his style of football.