oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Sheffield United (A) 1-2 (Ayala)

We were bad in that game. It doesn't automatically follow that we will therefore be bad in this game.

Very true CT but our overall form away against top half teams would suggest a difficult night for us

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We were bad in that game.  It doesn't automatically follow that we will therefore be bad in this game.

I like this new Keith. It is pleasantly refreshing

It's not a new me, it's just that everyone else goes mental either positively or negatively whilst I keep an even keel.

I was happy until I logged on here, I'm wondering whether my life is worth living now

Probably not, Duvel. On the grander scheme of the universe, our individual lives on this rock in space are entirely insignificant. We exist purely to keep a man-made form of 'life' which allows a moment of feeling significant in an existence which doesn't care one bit about our achievements. We procreate in order to repopulate a dying planet which will one day be burnt up by the sun and when all human life will cease to exist.

None of us will be remembered. One day every trace of our existences will be forgotten. Life is trivial and meaningless. Especially as a Boro fan.

1-1 sounds about right, wouldn't be surprised if we lost it though. I think if we can get an early goal we'll hang on for at least a point. Early goal for them and we'll struggle

I was happy until I logged on here, I'm wondering whether my life is worth living now

Probably not, Duvel. On the grander scheme of the universe, our individual lives on this rock in space are entirely insignificant. We exist purely to keep a man-made form of 'life' which allows a moment of feeling significant in an existence which doesn't care one bit about our achievements. We procreate in order to repopulate a dying planet which will one day be burnt up by the sun and when all human life will cease to exist.

None of us will be remembered. One day every trace of our existences will be forgotten. Life is trivial and meaningless. Especially as a Boro fan.

Well hell, you took the words right out of my mouth.

❤️

Just bought the stream on United’s website. Love these midweek games as that’s where I can fully take time to watch it. Really hope for a good performance.

Just bought the stream on United’s website. Love these midweek games as that’s where I can fully take time to watch it. Really hope for a good performance.

Today is a good day.

Ignore the haters.

Keith and BD are both happy. The stars are aligning.

Up the Biro

Well hell, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Totally agree Snowblind. Very well put.... and in our instance of existence, we're lumbered with supporting Boro too.

It's a cruel, if transient world.

*** that!  I'm mint and the universe knows it  :cool: