oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Sheffield United (A) 1-2 (Ayala)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS what an idiot... well that is most likely that

Been saying it for ages the guy is over the hill, his best days behind him

Sets up the goal for Sheff Utd and then gets 2 bookings and sent off.

The least that should happen is that he should be got rid of at the end of the season and lose his captaincy as well.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We were useless against 9 men I wonder how we will be playing with 10 men and will United be just as bad?.........................don't think so

And Hull beating Burton 2-0 at The Pirelli

...a dying planet which will one day be burnt up by the sun and when all human life will cease to exist.

Is there any way of bringing this forward?

Yeah, don't worry. I think Trump and Jong Un are going to sort that out at some stage. If it's before next season, it doesn't matter if we go up or not.

The summer clear out is going to be absolutely massive. New full backs, a couple of midfielders and a couple of wingers. And that’s for the starting lineup.

God i hope we dont go up, i dont think i can take beating derbys record for the lowest point scoring season in the prem because we cant beat a half decent team.

I wouldn't worry about that mate...

I sodding hope not, you would have to replace most of the team to be ready ok wed have the money to do it but it take forever for them to gel as well.

Sick of Leadbitter being in this team tbh, don’t care how much he points and shouts. He’s been good over the years but think his best days are well and truly behind him.

Downing keeps coming inside leaving no width whatsoever on the left causing us to go back everytime we have it

Thats why I cant believe TP keeps playing him wide. He just doesnt work out there.

God i hope we dont go up, i dont think i can take beating derbys record for the lowest point scoring season in the prem because we cant beat a half decent team.

I wouldn't worry about that mate...

I sodding hope not, you would have to replace most of the team to be ready ok wed have the money to do it but it take forever for them to gel as well.

Most of the team needs replacing anyway. Might as well be in the Prem.