oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Sheffield United (A) 1-2 (Ayala)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabio is also running around a lot but just there really epitomised our attack - wins the ball with Britt and they both run forward, absolutely zero support from the rest of the team and the ball is lost

Fabio was a good five yards away from the player when he started diving, no wonder he reacted bthe way he did.

Didn't look like a dive to me but my image keeps cutting out so I might be wrong.

But when you've been booked for dissent, the last thing you should be doing is complaining to the ref the way he does. He's not going to get a decision, it's pointless and it's bloody embarrassing watching a grown man bounce up and down like a child who's just had his toy rattle taken off him.

I've been otherwise engaged since about 5 mins after we conceded the first.  Any chance of a brief summary of what has happened since?  Sending off fair or not?  Was our goal a set piece?

Screw all of you then!  :@ :crying:

Shotton is another player who can’t make his mind up. Could have played Britt through on goal but waits and gets tackled. Too many slow thinkers.

I've been otherwise engaged since about 5 mins after we conceded the first.  Any chance of a brief summary of what has happened since?  Sending off fair or not?  Was our goal a set piece?

Eh we went 2-0 down, another volley by Evans in the box after the defence goes missing. We huffed, puffed and did nothing, overrun in midfield and anonymous in attack. Grant got 2 quick yellows (2nd a little harsh) and went off after about 20 mins. At half time we swapped Clayts for besic, fabio for traore (booked and leggy) and britt for bam. Straight away in the 2nd half we booted ball into box from a free kick, flick on by Gibson to Ayala, finished nicely. Had a few chances since but dont really look like scoring.

Everyone has you blocked :P