oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs. Sheffield United (A) 1-2 (Ayala)

We were bad in that game. It doesn't automatically follow that we will therefore be bad in this game.

Very true CT but our overall form away against top half teams would suggest a difficult night for us

We were bad in that game.  It doesn't automatically follow that we will therefore be bad in this game.

I like this new Keith. It is pleasantly refreshing

It's not a new me, it's just that everyone else goes mental either positively or negatively whilst I keep an even keel.

I was happy until I logged on here, I'm wondering whether my life is worth living now

I was happy until I logged on here, I'm wondering whether my life is worth living now

Probably not, Duvel. On the grander scheme of the universe, our individual lives on this rock in space are entirely insignificant. We exist purely to keep a man-made form of 'life' which allows a moment of feeling significant in an existence which doesn't care one bit about our achievements. We procreate in order to repopulate a dying planet which will one day be burnt up by the sun and when all human life will cease to exist.

None of us will be remembered. One day every trace of our existences will be forgotten. Life is trivial and meaningless. Especially as a Boro fan.

1-1 sounds about right, wouldn't be surprised if we lost it though. I think if we can get an early goal we'll hang on for at least a point. Early goal for them and we'll struggle

Probably not, Duvel. On the grander scheme of the universe, our individual lives on this rock in space are entirely insignificant. We exist purely to keep a man-made form of 'life' which allows a moment of feeling significant in an existence which doesn't care one bit about our achievements. We procreate in order to repopulate a dying planet which will one day be burnt up by the sun and when all human life will cease to exist.

None of us will be remembered. One day every trace of our existences will be forgotten. Life is trivial and meaningless. Especially as a Boro fan.

Well hell, you took the words right out of my mouth.

❤️

Just bought the stream on United’s website. Love these midweek games as that’s where I can fully take time to watch it. Really hope for a good performance.

Just bought the stream on United’s website. Love these midweek games as that’s where I can fully take time to watch it. Really hope for a good performance.

Today is a good day.

Ignore the haters.

Keith and BD are both happy. The stars are aligning.

Up the Biro

I'm all for a Boro win tonight. Hopefully before snowblind's prediction comes to reality

Can anyone tell me which link I navigate to to pay for this match on iFollow please?

Well hell, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Totally agree Snowblind. Very well put.... and in our instance of existence, we're lumbered with supporting Boro too.

It's a cruel, if transient world.

*** that!  I'm mint and the universe knows it  :cool:

• Latest Posts

• Thing is, we almost certainly will offer him less money. And I don't think based on what he's said that he'd outright deny just less than what he's on. But tackling the wage bill would appear to need more movement than that and actually, a significantly less wage. I wouldn't expect him to stay on those terms. I'd say if the club really cares about wanting to keep him around, they need to approach it carefully, even if they are going to low-ball him to begin with, don't be a *** about it and expect him to say yes to anything because of a commitment to the club. Have a high boundary that you can't go beyond, work up to it and if his representatives think he should say no to our highest offer then we leave it at that and on good terms. No taking the ***, no expecting him to be accepting a pittance for his services on the back of the club as a whole's mistakes, something much bigger than Ayala's responsibility at this club. Most importantly for me, we have to accept the likelihood he leaves and hopefully wish him all the best if he does. I think he's been a great servant for us and I hope, unlike Derby, we treat him as professionally as he's treated being a player for this club.
    • This day 1966 - Boro flashback Swansea 4 Boro 4 After our previous league away game at Mansfield Town which finsihed 5-4 to the Boro the crowd were entertained to another high scoring fixture All goals came from the same scorers as in the mansfield game,  John O'Rourke, his 11th goal of the season, Derek Downing's 4th goal of the season & John Hickton with his 3rd goal of the campaign   Willie Whigham - 3 clean sheets out of 7 games hes played Neville Chapman - 3rd game of the season & 1st for 12 games Geoff Butler - Wore 3 different shirt numbers so far, 2, 3 & 12 Billy Horner Dicky Rooks  Gordon Jones Derek Chapman Arthur Horsefield John O'Rourke John Hickton - Legend big John wore 3 shirt Nos so far 2, 5 & 10 Derek Downing
    • How many Boro players are out of contract come January,?    
    • It's hard to be impressed with a 7-0 win, why not just be happy with it then?  We're Boro fans and we've scored 13 goals in 16 games this season by way of comparison. I can be more than happy as an England fan watching them score 7 against anyone.  France beat Moldova 2-1 and Serbia beat Luxembourg 3-2 last night while England were failing to impress with their 7-0 win.
    • Colchester  v  Bradford. N/A Crawley  v  Morecambe. H Exeter  v  Cheltenham. D Forest Green  v  Plymouth. H Grimsby  v  Newport. N/A L/Orient  v  Scunthorpe. H (Wright) Macclesfield  v  Mansfield. H Northampton  v  Crewe. D Port Vale  v  Carlisle. H Salford  v  Swindon. A .......... Stevenage  v  Oldham. N/A Walsall  v  Cambridge. A