oneBoro Forum

Must win games

Next two at home to gain confidence at home and start a charge for the play offs.....fingers crossed

The next to games need our fans behind the team, the last few games at home the players seeem nervous becoz of the fans geting on the backs, players perform better wen ther is a buzzing atmoshphere it gives a player a little more energy and drive. Lets have the roof off tmoro night lads like the good old days.

If we are serious about getting into the play-offs, then every one of our remaining home games is a must win game.

I think we'll get 6 points from the next 2 games

Job Done.

7 pts out the next two away games should do it.

If we are serious about getting into the play-offs, then every one of our remaining home games is a must win game.

I think we'll get 6 points from the next 2 games

Job Done.

7 pts out the next two away games should do it.

Do we now get extra points for turning up then? we still have a long way to go if we get 4 points from next two away games it will be a good return or indeed two draws would maintain the undefeated run

i think the FA should start awarding 4 points for an away win then it may stop teams going away from home just to defend

home win 3 points

away win 4 points

H/A draws 1 point

for me ABH i completely disagree. however i do think a rule where if u score more than 3 goals a match u shud get an extra point is a brilliant idea. read that in fourfourtwo at least a year ago now, but that would make football so much more entertaining and reward exciting teams and hence that would make people more attackive

If we have any kind of ambition in being promoted then we have a minimum of 15 must win games in my opinion.

Id much rather us be the form team in the second half of the season as history shows that they have the greatest chance of going up through the playoffs.

Quite a few of the high flyers are now in a bad vein of form.We just need to keep on bagging 3 points even if it means performing like we did yesterday.

If you put a good run together in the second half of the season then you're always in with a chance. Hull City put on a run of about 7 or 8 games unbeaten and it took them into the playoffs. You know the rest.....