oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Bristol City 2-1 (Friend, Ayala)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually think we'll win today, I don't know why there's no logic behind it. Just a gut feeling.

I don't think it'll be an exciting game though :)

I actually think we'll win today, I don't know why there's no logic behind it. Just a gut feeling.

That last sentence goes with saying, Duvel. ;)

I had that feeling prior to Sheffield and had build up some positivity inside but was bitterly let down and Boro sucked the last faith out. I don’t think that faith will really return unless we manage to qualify for the play offs. If we do I think anything can happen but that showing against Sheffield has just left me deflated and without expectations.

thought we played well against Sheff U, amst clawed back from 0-2 and 10 men, looking at the chances we should have

also we are heavy favorites on swedish "stryktipset" ( a swedish football gambling thingy, you have to pick 1 x 2 from 13 games) , favorite of the week actually so atleast some belive in us

What a defeatist bunch today. Hope the players haven’t given up.

Pulis has got to change it by giving people like Fabio, harrison or baker a chance, players with a big point to prove and taking off some of the players that have been missing in recent weeks. If he does that i dont think they will be a defeatist boro fan left by the time kick off starts, i think that lift the mood and prove to everyone Pulis is willing to try something different in order to get a result. What Pulis does with that selection will inpact heavily on the game because if he puts out the same team i reckon the people in the ground wont like that one bit.

Like many I think we'll benefit from Leadbitter being out, and I can only pray Downing is also left out for someone with a semblance of attacking threat. He is tidy in possession and can (sometimes) cross well, but is an absolute waste of a wide attacking spot IMO.

2-1 to BC (Reid FGS 10 mins). Spirited Boro fightback in the 2nd half who will huff and puff but ultimately fail to capitalise. Might seem negative but just being realistic based upon what we have seen in recent weeks. If there has been an 'overnight cure' for how we play the top sides then wonderful, I'll gladly be the first to eat my words. But what evidence of that have we seen....

If Boro can match BC for desire and intensity then of course we can do it. But start half ***d like we do most games and give them a head start then forget about it.

I think boro will turn it on today. Hopefully fabio gets a start and we play with the intensity of the second half of the Sheffield game. It really rattles even decent opposition. Sheffield lost all their composure in the second half.

2-0 boro with Bamford scoring our first in the 32nd minute