oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. Bristol City 2-1 (Friend, Ayala)

Not a thing in the game. One missed header and pathetic attempt to clear later... 1-0 down.

Commentators curse? No do not think so not this time. Mistake after mistake after mistake, Mr Gibson you made another mistake, sorry but true.

When it matters this team simply is a no show, get Downing and Clayton off now as we have to do something not done so far and that is winning after going behind

• Latest Posts

• Players I'd accept us selling this window without a replacement: Clayton and Gestede Players I'd accept us selling with a replacement: Assombalonga, Johnson and Shotton I'd keep everyone else because our squad is very thin as is and we're heavily reliant on academy players plugging the gaps now.  
    • Out of our current team the only players I can see generating serious interest that would fit the ‘Everyone has a price’ line would be, Paddy, Britt, Fry, Tav and Spence. Personally wouldn’t want any to leave and I’m surprised so many people would be happy to see Paddy sold. I think he’s our best midfielder and will improve us massively when he’s moved back there.    If pushed I’d rather see Britt leave over the others but I’d very much like to see a Fletch, Britt, Roberts front 3 
    • I don't think they've just made it up; he is recorded on payroll sites at 40k so I would guess that's where journos are taking it from.
    • Don’t think Woodgate coming out and saying Fry is only going for £30m was the smartest decision. Personally wouldn’t blame Burnley if they came back with pay all his wages or it’s not happening 
    • Because I didn't mean Monday, I meant the end of the month. Woodgate has said the 29th in previous interviews, he said Monday last night, and he's been far from accurate in a lot of his previous injury updates.