oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. Bristol City 2-1 (Friend, Ayala)

Commentators curse? No do not think so not this time. Mistake after mistake after mistake, Mr Gibson you made another mistake, sorry but true.

When it matters this team simply is a no show, get Downing and Clayton off now as we have to do something not done so far and that is winning after going behind

Seriously ????

Who'd have thought that Traore would be out best corner Taker at the start of the season?

Commentators curse? No do not think so not this time. Mistake after mistake after mistake, Mr Gibson you made another mistake, sorry but true.

When it matters this team simply is a no show, get Downing and Clayton off now as we have to do something not done so far and that is winning after going behind

Commentators curse

:funny:

My pep talk seems to have worked but 2 players on yellow need to be careful here boys

Have to say though, Bristol made 2 huge mistakes with George in a row.

For one, for the umpteenth time, teams haven't learnt his signature move.

And they left that post completely free to attack without a man on it.

offensive Set pieces is atleast much better under Pulis, but thats basically all

Maybe we can keep him for that?

And again, ball nearly drops to our player and that post is empty of a man again. Absolutely astounding.

Holy *** Bamford is out cold. That was not a good look on his face.

• Latest Posts

• From my position in the boysend it always looked as though Nobby ran out looking at the sky while clutching the brown ball, his hairline made him look that way  A double signing of Stiles & Boam 👍
    • Can't disagree with any of that, I certainly expected a lot more
    • We were supposed to be paying 6 million for Norwich's captain and player of the season who was in his last 12 months... He sat down the whole Man city team with a weaving run and buried the finish! We have not seen him replicate anywhere near that form at any point since he joined he's had steady runs in midfield where he pings a few passes and presses around but Ritchie Smallwood could have done that for us he's one of the biggest disappointments of the past 3 years the conversion to RB bought him sympathy and appreciation for doing a job but we signed an attack minded central midfielder who could whip a set piece and we have ended up with an aged Adam Forshaw 'doing a job'.
    • I certainly categorise him as a huge disappointment. When we signed him he was coming with the reputation of being one of the best midfielders in the league - he had 3 full seasons in the Premier league as a regular starter, had a good goalscoring record at this level and was very well regarded by both Leeds and Norwich fans.  But he's been bang average for us. Decent at times, certainly not our worst player but also never excelled like he did in previous teams. There are caveats - the quality of players around him, the managerial instability and quality etc. But it still doesn't distract from the fact that he's played below his ability for pretty much the entire time he's been here.  However, he has shown that ability before on a long term, consistent basis which is why I'm happier to give him another chance under Warnock next season ahead of the likes of saville, mcnair and wing - despite the fact that he is 32 now.