oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. Bristol City 2-1 (Friend, Ayala)

Commentators curse? No do not think so not this time. Mistake after mistake after mistake, Mr Gibson you made another mistake, sorry but true.

When it matters this team simply is a no show, get Downing and Clayton off now as we have to do something not done so far and that is winning after going behind

Seriously ????

Who'd have thought that Traore would be out best corner Taker at the start of the season?

Commentators curse? No do not think so not this time. Mistake after mistake after mistake, Mr Gibson you made another mistake, sorry but true.

When it matters this team simply is a no show, get Downing and Clayton off now as we have to do something not done so far and that is winning after going behind

Commentators curse

:funny:

My pep talk seems to have worked but 2 players on yellow need to be careful here boys

Have to say though, Bristol made 2 huge mistakes with George in a row.

For one, for the umpteenth time, teams haven't learnt his signature move.

And they left that post completely free to attack without a man on it.

offensive Set pieces is atleast much better under Pulis, but thats basically all

Maybe we can keep him for that?

And again, ball nearly drops to our player and that post is empty of a man again. Absolutely astounding.

Holy *** Bamford is out cold. That was not a good look on his face.

• Latest Posts

• He won't be paid peanuts but you'd be surprised how much of a pay cut a player will take to go back to a club where they know they're going to be treated properly. He won't cost much as Burnley still owe us money from the original transfer plus Fry may be going in the opposite direction. It's also not being done behind Woodgate's back, he's been aware of Gibson's availability for ages.
    • if we penalised people for their sense of humour, i would serving a life sentence ..would rather see a few jokes than the constant sniping at players who can't play like Messi every week...some cracks work and some don't but at least SD holds his hands up at a misfire and is able to put up with our merry quips on various aspects of his life... the vast majority of his posts make sense and he doesn't deliberately set out to offend people, so keep on trucking (or whatever current phrase is)
    • I’m fairly sure Gibson won’t be paid peanuts either but I meant more along the lines of it being a signing made behind the managers back.    I’d take Gibson back for sure, he’ll be great if he can get the form back from 2 years ago. It just feels like a signing that would take up a lot of funds and restrict other signings that the manager himself may want. im also sceptical of all the talk that the deal won’t break the bank...I mean, surely he’s not going to come here for nothing?
    • From what I have been told from the Burnley side this is still going ahead the reason its not been sorted as yet is the interest in Fry is genuine but the difference in valuation between the clubs is way off.  Wages are not the first point of thought but playing football is, thought it would be done now personally.  The deal will cost around 1.7m with outstanding payments from Burnley against the player remaining and as far as wages are concerned let's leave that to Mr Gibson to sort 🙂
    • Completely agree with that, as much as I don't think he's one of the best in the league currently he still has every chance to become one of them and be ready for the prem