oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Derby County (A) 2-1 (Besic, Assombalonga)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They won't beat us over two legs. You should be really looking forward to it. Just think of the fun you can have in work when we win.

I don't think he'll risk Besic or Traore, I personally wouldn't play Ayala either.

Randolph

Cranie Shotton Gibson Friend

Clayton

Howson Leadbitter

Harrison Bamford Downing

If we beat Millwall, I think that will be the team, or something pretty close to that.

We're only playing once a week at the moment, to rest players at Ipswich would mean these players not playing for 2 weeks before the playoffs. If the players are really that fatigued, have them take a training session off rather than disrupting the flow and focus of a team in form. The last thing we want is a disjointed confidence sapping display against Ipswich...

I don't think he'll risk Besic or Traore, I personally wouldn't play Ayala either.

Randolph

Cranie Shotton Gibson Friend

Clayton

Howson  Leadbitter

Harrison   Bamford   Downing

If we beat Millwall, I think that will be the team, or something pretty close to that.

Leadbitter, no thanks in fact you could tell he was on the pitch against Derby, we became edgy and conceded.

I did hear a rumour that he supposedly has agreed a 3 year deal with SW at end of season

Also Besic is beginning to shine and he needs more game time, I believe he is going to become very important to us if we achieve top 6

I fully agree to how important Besic is to us, thats why I don't think he'll play.

He's had a torrid time with injuries for the last couple of years. I know injuries can occur at any point but it would be a massive shame should he pick up an injury in a dead rubber game. Providing we beat Millwall of course.