oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. Derby County (A) 2-1 (Besic, Assombalonga)

Sunderland 1-2 Burton

hahahahaha

Fletcher hit the bar a couple of mins ago at 1-1 as well  :funny:

Full time win for BORO :)

Big big win that, coupled with Millwall getting smashed virtually a perfect weekend!

Good win for us.

Sunderland equaliser disallowed

Phew. Closer than it should have been at the end, but great performance all round.

It's happened again, it's happened again, Derby County, it's happened again!

Phew. We didn’t need that at th end. And very strange to just give the ball to derby on several occasions by punting it out for a goal kick. Fantastic position we are now in. One of our best performances this season.

• Latest Posts

• I agree the trouble football now is it's too capatlism only clubs with mega rich owners win trophies and the premiership. I believe salary caps should be introduced every club in each division should only be allowed to spend that amount on a squad therefore will mean clubs are on equal parity. However would require uefa across Europe to do it otherwise English clubs would lose out. 
    • Got into a conversation about "scores that are not likely to be repeated" and apart from the 8-1 against City and the Chelsea 7-2, a few other were thrown in such as beating Arsenal 5-0 then someone said we once beat Bayern Munich 9-1 about 100 years ago...never heard anyone talk about this and I am fairly certain that it would be before German football had a "national" league, but now it is like saying West Auckland beat Juventus 6-1..   
    • Wow Traore was sensational tonight absolutely unplayable we are so lucky to of been able to watch him at the Riverside. He is such a nice human aswell I even managed to get a selfie with him and autograph. 
    • Yeah, sandras home bargains lamp fell off the sideboard.