oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. Derby County (A) 2-1 (Besic, Assombalonga)

Excellent result, Derby's *** has gone for the umpteenth time, quite amusing how they do this every year, don't think they'll get another point, a good result for us against Millwall and Ipswich is just a nice day out and a chance to rest a few players for the play offs.

Job well done. A point next week may well be enough to see us in the top 6 for certain.

Edit - A point next week takes Sheff Utd, Bristol City, Millwall and Preston out of it as far as we are concerned. We'd be left to worry about Derby and Brentford only.

Sunderland aren't down yet are they? Bolton needed a point to make sure of that. They're only as down now as they have been for weeks.

Sunderland aren't down yet are they? Bolton needed a point to make sure of that. They're only as down now as they have been for weeks.

Yeah they are as Bolton have to play Burton I think.

Sunderland have been relegated from the Sky Bet Championship after that late defeat to Burton. They trail Bolton and safety by six points with two games to play. But Burton play Bolton next week, meaning one of those sides will have 41 points and it means the Black Cats won't be able to climb above both and out of trouble. 

Bolton play Burton next so they are out

Could be fun if both us and Sunderland got out of this league :D

I just feel the confidence gained over the last two games is crucial.

Actually beating two top half teams is a massive plus for me.

Looking like it could be Villa though

I just feel the confidence gained over the last two games us site crucial.

Actually beating two top half teams is a massive plus for me.

Looking like it could be Villa though

I don't think it matters too much in the play offs.  Yeah over the course of the season the teams ahead of us have clearly been better than us hence the gap in points but we'll be looking at a straight shoot out over two games.  Assuming we make it then we won't be favourites but I see no reason not to be positive about our chances whoever we get.

• Latest Posts

• As expected. Paper talk has intensified. 
    • It is a tough one for me. 49ers look incredible on both sides of the ball, but then the chiefs have patty mahomes and he could hard carry the chiefs... I think the 49ers defence is the better of the two so I will give the edge to them based on that. How refreshing it is to not have the Pats anywhere near the superbowl.  Even though my Bills *** away a 16 point lead in the wildcard it was made better by the fact that the Pats lost too!
    • I don't have much time for McClean and strongly disagree with most of he (Seems) to portray. However I do agree with him here. Absolute morons, I adhere to the rule of don't say anything at a football match that you wouldn't say to the person in a bar if he was stood 18inches away from you. Some football supporters are complete cowards using the crowd/pack mentality as a safety net, I hate that. Also if you make the W***ker sign at opposing players or fans then you're a *** too
    • I don't know about the restrictions for tickets but are anyone on here going to the game that can help me out with 4 tickets? I'll happily meet up before the game for the tickets, and wire the money in advance. Otherwise I'll just take my chance on the general sale. There is no info on the website though.
    • Lyndon Dykes. Now there is a name for you 🙂 Can't see us being interested in a striker though when we already have 4.