oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Millwall 2-0 (Assombalonga, Howson)

I have a sneaky feeling we're going to blow them away.

I don't really mind who starts Britt or Pat but I do think Britt is more suited to the role, especially away from home where he bullies defenders, whereas Pat can go missing. .

well we are at home tomorrow.....

Bamfords first touch is superior though

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I don't really mind who starts Britt or Pat but I do think Britt is more suited to the role, especially away from home where he bullies defenders, whereas Pat can go missing. .

If my boss asks why I'm not at work tomorrow, can I tell him you tricked me into thinking it was Friday today?

Without doubt TMIGOTS............so far!!! for both teams especially knowing the earlier results as they could make it very edgy affair.

Whatever happens earlier we must simply get on top and put an end to Millwall's excellent away form.

Going to be a scrappy game to begin with but certainly expect the Boro crowd to urge the lads onto victory

If my boss asks why I'm not at work tomorrow, can I tell him you tricked me into thinking it was Friday today?

heh damn, you lose track of days when you are doing nothing....

A must not lose, but I hope we go out there and try to get a***st them early to put pressure on them, hoping that the loss to Fulham knocked the confidence right out of them!

Win this one and we are there... Draw this and we could be there.. Lose this and we will still be there, when we beat Ipswich.

Fock all speculations about who we can face in the play offs and @ Wembley... It's knock out football and anything can happen. It's about fight and wanting it more! And I couldn't care less, who we will face, cause you HAVE to be able to beat 'em all!

UTB

We need to play our strongest team tomorrow.

Looking forward to this one,big crowd,cracking atmosphere, lets hope the Boro of last week turn up and put in a 100% performance.

UTB

First choice XI for me. Get over the line and consider changes against Ipswich once we know the lay of the land.

Don't reckon Tony Pulis is one to consider changes for the sake of it. Play our best team in both games and get the confidence flowing both on the pitch and in the stands.

It's a bit baffling to be honest. It's not like tomorrow's going to be a stroll in the park. Even if it was, you'd still want to make sure you put it to bed.

First choice XI for me. Get over the line and consider changes against Ipswich once we know the lay of the land.

Don't reckon Tony Pulis is one to consider changes for the sake of it. Play our best team in both games and get the confidence flowing both on the pitch and in the stands.

I agree KM. If we've made it against Ipswich would obviously rest anyone that has any niggles.

I can't believe that there are people seriously talking about resting players for tomorrow's game.

Agreed.  I don't think it will be an easy game.  People seem to be thinking it will be an easy 3 points for us, and I think they are underestimating the threat Millwall pose.  I hope our players don't have the same complacency.  Millwall are decent this year and their players seem to have a strong desire to win.  They are also good at scoring early goals.  I'm expecting a tough game, and a point would be a good result.