oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Millwall 2-0 (Assombalonga, Howson)

Good first half. Limiting them to set pieces which we've mostly done a good job to defend. 2nd goal could kill this.

Might have been a smash and grab so far but that will ultimately do. We're defending well and a very good finish from Britt has given us the lead. Once again I will say... this is the Britt we have missed, it is certainly not the Britt we were getting until recently!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Millwall are a pretty decent team on this showing but we also are playing good football and that first goal is vital. Impressed with our defence today very well organised. Can we please just raise the funds to buy Besic, he is becoming one of my favourite players. We are so fortunate to have both Assombalonga and Bamford, come on Boro finish it off as Millwall have to come at us this half.

Best thing about this so far? We're winning, we're comfortable and it's all while Adama is having a poorer game than most recently. Good sign.

Good first half. Limiting them to set pieces which we've mostly done a good job to defend. 2nd goal could kill this.

Might have been a smash and grab so far but that will ultimately do. We're defending well and a very good finish from Britt has given us the lead. Once again I will say... this is the Britt we have missed, it is certainly not the Britt we were getting until recently!

In fairness, until recently we were only getting 5-10 minutes of Britt