oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Millwall 2-0 (Assombalonga, Howson)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

idiots.

Edit: the fans on the pitch throwing bottles, not anyone on here.

Now we know why BoroFanTV has been so successful. Everyone who gets an opinion aired on there are probably those who thought a pitch invasion would be a fantastic idea.

I’m pretty certain that CT is behind it.

Imagine if Millwall got into the playoffs and then we both got through to the final. It would be a nasty affair after this evening. :( Millwall aren't a good set of fans to annoy...

Derby would have to lose 5-0 and Millwall would have to win 5-0. No chance they make the playoffs now.

Imagine if Millwall got into the playoffs and then we both got through to the final.  It would be a nasty affair after this evening. :(  Millwall aren't a good set of fans to annoy...

Derby would have to lose 5-0 and Millwall would have to win 5-0. No chance they make the playoffs now.

Guess who looked at the points and didn't look at GD...

idiots.

Edit: the fans on the pitch throwing bottles, not anyone on here.

Now we know why BoroFanTV has been so successful. Everyone who gets an opinion aired on there are probably those who thought a pitch invasion would be a fantastic idea.

I feel sorry for The security services on the M1 & A19

At the game today, the ones that invaded the pitch shouldn't be allowed to get a playoff tickets and i am glad the ones that were squaring up the millwall fans got attacked they deserved it for spoiling a great result and game for us. I have never felt so empty after a great result because of a group of stupid fans and if anyone on this forum was on that pitch shame on you.

Apparently Millwall fans threw bottles at Boro fans who then retaliated

Millwall were well riled up and were throwing seats etc but boro started it for me, there was 12 year old kids running across the pitch giving it large saying fight me then, along with tons of other boro fans doing the same.

Yes was a bit embarrassing at the end for all the wrong reasons, but back to the game fully deserved the win and onwards and upwards hopefully.

Of course it was a penalty but word of advise Mo never ever again get yourself in a situation whereby the ref will send you off for total petulance, not needed not at this stage and tbh you looked a mug ready to blow your fuse. Hope the boss has a word in your ear