oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Millwall 2-0 (Assombalonga, Howson)

Great. Playoffs guaranteed.

Life......or a season is not a straight line. A lot been said during the course of a season and the negative people that did not see us getting to this stage please step forward.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Great. Playoffs guaranteed.

Life......or a season is not a straight line. A lot been said during the course of a season and the negative people that did not see us getting to this stage please step forward.

I wrote off the Playoffs just after Christmas and I'll hold my hands up, TP has really turned things around. Still think we're lucky to be in them though and the Championship has been terrible this season.

A good solid performance that and a special mention to our centre backs they were excellent to day, along with Besic who had something like a 90% pass accuracy. Bring it on , Villa Park here I come and time to cash in my favours for a place in the boxes.

There are plenty who said it wouldn't happen, which I always think is a bit daft as you simply never know.

There are more who thought it wouldn't but certainly wouldn't put their life on it and I'm in that crowd. But fair play, we've turned up at the right time.

Think there was enough to think it wouldn't happen but to say it with such certainty just seemed a bit daft to me.

Having said that, this probably isn't the time to be pointing fingers at each other, picking up on who said what and throw them under a bus for it. We are in the play-offs and we need to band together and try and make the most of this situation, regardless of who we play after Ipswich. We might not be fantastic but we have been effective. UTB.

I'm honestly just glad I won't have to wake up the day after my wedding and be engrossed in the final game. :D

Most dribbles completed in a Championship game this season:

1. A. Traoré vs Bolton - 16

2. A. Traoré vs Burton - 13

3. A. Traoré vs Norwich - 13

4. A. Traoré vs MILLWALL - 12

5. A. Traoré vs Leeds - 12

6. A. Traoré vs Wolves - 11

idiots.

Edit: the fans on the pitch throwing bottles, not anyone on here.

Now we know why BoroFanTV has been so successful. Everyone who gets an opinion aired on there are probably those who thought a pitch invasion would be a fantastic idea.