oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. Millwall 2-0 (Assombalonga, Howson)

Great. Playoffs guaranteed.

Life......or a season is not a straight line. A lot been said during the course of a season and the negative people that did not see us getting to this stage please step forward.

Great. Playoffs guaranteed.

Life......or a season is not a straight line. A lot been said during the course of a season and the negative people that did not see us getting to this stage please step forward.

I wrote off the Playoffs just after Christmas and I'll hold my hands up, TP has really turned things around. Still think we're lucky to be in them though and the Championship has been terrible this season.

That pathetic pitch invasion has really put a black mark on a great victory by the boys.

Embarrassing

A good solid performance that and a special mention to our centre backs they were excellent to day, along with Besic who had something like a 90% pass accuracy. Bring it on , Villa Park here I come and time to cash in my favours for a place in the boxes.

I will put my hands up and say I thought we would finish eighth, so a job well done, or is it a case of this being a very poor Championship year, the jury is out.

Boro and Millwall fans on the pitch bottles being thrown

Great, large fine for the club incoming.

Idiots.

There are plenty who said it wouldn't happen, which I always think is a bit daft as you simply never know.

There are more who thought it wouldn't but certainly wouldn't put their life on it and I'm in that crowd. But fair play, we've turned up at the right time.

Think there was enough to think it wouldn't happen but to say it with such certainty just seemed a bit daft to me.

Having said that, this probably isn't the time to be pointing fingers at each other, picking up on who said what and throw them under a bus for it. We are in the play-offs and we need to band together and try and make the most of this situation, regardless of who we play after Ipswich. We might not be fantastic but we have been effective. UTB.

I'm honestly just glad I won't have to wake up the day after my wedding and be engrossed in the final game. :D

Most dribbles completed in a Championship game this season:

1. A. Traoré vs Bolton - 16

2. A. Traoré vs Burton - 13

3. A. Traoré vs Norwich - 13

4. A. Traoré vs MILLWALL - 12

5. A. Traoré vs Leeds - 12

6. A. Traoré vs Wolves - 11

idiots.

Edit: the fans on the pitch throwing bottles, not anyone on here.

Now we know why BoroFanTV has been so successful. Everyone who gets an opinion aired on there are probably those who thought a pitch invasion would be a fantastic idea.

• Latest Posts

• It was a very disappointing  display. I guess sometimes it’s hard to play against ten men. Still upwards and onwards. 
    • After the international break and upon our return to action on 17th Oct I noticed we play Sat & Tues every single week right up until 19th Dec minus the 2 week international in Nov. So from 17th Oct to 7th Nov we play 7 games in 21 days. Then from 21st Nov to 19th Dec its 9 games in 28 days. We need a minimum of 2 more players imo. If not 3. And that is without losing anyone 3 extra players would give us a squad of 23. i do not include Pears, Brynn Folarin and Walker in that 23.
    • I see Randers got a well deserved draw and Brondby got a good away win ....won't mention Horsens as I am sure they were robbed in their first match but will do much better tomorrow
    • Its a direct result of what I've been saying for a long time on here - defensive football has run its course. Teams that attack and press and play good football are successful now, whereas defensive football rarely gets you anywhere. 
    • Looking at the Premiership scores I have to ask, are they more focused on scoring more then the opponent and sacrifice defensive play, or is it just because it’s the start of the season. The pace of attacking play is extraordinary.  I can’t remember seeing so many goals in the past.  Some decent score lines in the Championship to be fair.