oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Millwall 2-0 (Assombalonga, Howson)

This will be a tough game. No way will Millwall just roll over. They need the points as much as we do.

They are in good form and are no strangers to scrapping for a play off place. They did it last season.

IMO it has to be our best team for both games. And we need to win both of them.

A winning mentality is going to be key in the play offs.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Getting a bit nervous about this one. Millwall have done really well this year and I fear we will be pushed back by their pressing game and end up camped far too deep a lot of the time. Hopefully we can catch them on the break with tray-tray.

I would start same team as v Derby with bamford back in for britt

1-0 boro. Bamford to score in 72nd minute

Getting a bit nervous about this one. Millwall have done really well this year and I fear we will be pushed back by their pressing game and end up camped far too deep a lot of the time. Hopefully we can catch them on the break with tray-tray.

I would start same team as v Derby with bamford back in for britt

1-0 boro. Bamford to score in 72nd minute

Feeling pretty nervous too... coming off our two best results of the season though, so I guess it's now or never!

I don't think we have any players close to a suspension for cumulative yellows anyway.

It would have to be 15 yellows to count for a suspension now I believe and I can't think of many who could be near that figure.

I think leadboots managed that many in one game

Technically no though I do not think Millwall will stuff Villa next week or us suffer a heavy defeat at Ipswich, but far better to get it out of the way and I prefer finishing 5th to be honest if we are good enough to win later on

If scores stay as they are, wouldn't a draw guarantee us 6th? Or is my maths that bad

Pretty much yes. Not mathematically, but would require Millwall to win next week, us to lose, and for them to make up an 8-goal swing.