oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Ipswich (A) 2-2 (Downing, Bamford)

Good game fellow fans. I’m sat in my local stadium as AGF are having their own play off game today. F-ing good weather. Hoping for two wins today.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Unchanged. Risky move, if someone gets injured pulis will get a lot of criticism I reckon

As big chance that someone gets injured in training even bigger risk

My guess is that Pulis dont want to come 6th and also keep momentum with a winning team

Wow. Unchanged. Risky move, if someone gets injured pulis will get a lot of criticism I reckon

Not from me. Momentum is important and if they are fit they should play. We aren’t in action before next weekend

Anyone concerned that Bamford hasnt had a full game in 5 weeks now btw?, i accept keeping the same team going for momentum but surely you want to keep Bamford fully fit before the playoffs or is Britt the no 1 striker again?

Anyone concerned that Bamford hasnt had a full game in 5 weeks now btw?, i accept keeping the same team going for momentum but surely you want to keep Bamford fully fit before the playoffs or is Britt the no 1 striker again?

I actually think Britts physicality suits us better so if he's in form and motivated as he seems at the moment he'd be my number 1 striker, only slightly ahead of Bamford.

Not from me. Momentum is important and if they are fit they should play. We aren’t in action before next weekend

Nor i, I agree with pulis's decision. But there will be a very vocal section of the fans who won't be if traore gets injured for example