oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Ipswich (A) 2-2 (Downing, Bamford)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

What time Saturday? Coming back from being down twice at least shows a bit of character.

17:15 or 17:30 can't remember exactly

Ah ok. Not the middle of the day then. Easier to negotiate time off at home then.

When we played at Villa Park earlier in the season we looked on top until Traore got sent off and Snodgrass nicked it late at the Riverside not scared one bit if we keep our discipline.

Adama's a different player now and we have players hitting form let's get it done.

When we played at Villa Park earlier in the season we looked on top until Traore got sent off and Snodgrass nicked it late at the Riverside not scared one bit if we keep our discipline.

Adama's a different player now and we have players hitting form let's get it done.

My memory might be playing tricks on me but I thought that Traore was sent off after about 4/5 mins that night?

Both games were tight but I'm not even sure what that will mean really, it's a different feel around the play offs so who knows what will happen.  We're in it so we have a chance and that's what matters.

My memory might be playing tricks on me but I thought that Traore was sent off after about 4/5 mins that night?

Both games were tight but I'm not even sure what that will mean really, it's a different feel around the play offs so who knows what will happen.  We're in it so we have a chance and that's what matters.

Yeah Traore was sent off very early then we were just boxed in all game until Lansbury tripped Johnson they still managed to not score then the next week we dominated them at Villa Park in the Carabao with Bammy scoring twice but another red card so it's tough to say. I just think we have the edge because our attacking players are in far better form than the earlier tight games and I think against Grabban, Adomah and Snodgrass I'd back us to handle them.

Oh wait the clubs not going to be pushing that whole Believe thing from a few years ago and have Grainger make another video, Pulis and the club are talking about how we're underdogs and Villa have the best squad in the league etc but people shouldn't buy it it's pretty obviously BS I just want us to set up and turn up we aren't the team full of loans and Tomlin we took to the playoffs last time we have expensive and quality players I think if anything we should heighten expectations we can beat Villa/Fulham or Derby I'm optimistic.

Just got home and I can assure you there was a collective roar of approval from the oneBoro forum members who managed to sit all in the same row together when Bamford scored.

We did not deserve to lose the game and fully deserved our equaliser, in fact we had chance after chance and TP summed it up we simply have to be more efficient in front of goal because we really could be winning games at a canter.

Individual error from Ben, no idea as to why Ayala was not awarded his goal but somehow it felt as if TP preferred to play Villa by our never give in attitude.

Harrison looked good for the time he was on, happy with the result and Juninho9 you gave it a good shot with your match day threads, pity we did not win the 4th on the spin.

Big shout out to Richmfc and his son George, Trekkers, Boro95, my lad and last but not least the birthday girl Red Rocket.