oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Ipswich (A) 2-2 (Downing, Bamford)

Considering how in and out of the team each of them were, for Britt to have 15 championship goals and for Bamford to have 11 is pretty good, IMO.

Just watched the highlights, everything ran through Waghorn for Ipswich, looked a tidy player in the highlights anyway!

Highlights suggest Besic had another good game too, which is excellent.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Flights booked for Saturday! Was gutted when it looked like it was going to be the Friday night, definitely owe Mr Bamford a pint

I'm booked on for Saturday too AB. Really looking forward to this one UTB

Pleased for you. Bamford clearly want you there. Hopefully we'll all get to go for a pint.

Just watched extended highlights of the game on MFC. Anyone else see Ayala after Bamford's equaliser? Looks like he was trying to say something to the linesman who flagged him offside minutes earlier haha

Is this the shortest match day thread we've ever had?  Where is everyone?!

Probably qued up outside the ground waiting for tickets to go on general sale i expect.

That will come as soon as OMG prepares the thread.

A lot of the reduced content in m/d threads is down to the ifollow as members now watch the game instead of picking up what is going on by following the posts.

However I do think that both semi final playoff games will be heavily poste especially the second game depending how we fare this Saturday

I'm working the first leg. Second leg I'll go to the pub to watch it - likely a*** a load of Villa fans...!

Was hoping to get a ticket for the Villa Park leg, but knew it wouldn't be possible with the 2000 allocation.

My main reason for not posting during the games is that I've had goals or incidents spoilt for me. Had it on a number of occasions where I've come on about to say something about something minor to see something like 'ffs 2-0' or 'BAMFOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!'

There always seem to be more comments/posts when the team has done badly. Not just on the forum but all channels. Happens with every team - football fans love a good moan!

Maybe its just me, but I don't feel that same kind of buzz as when we were last in the play-offs. Probably because last time it was after a 7 year wait and it really felt like AK had built something special after almost a decade of crap seasons. Felt like 'this is finally it, our big chance to get back'.

This time not so much as we have just been in the PL and at the beginning of the season 5th would have been seen as a slightly disappointing finish. So much of this season has just being a bit meh... barring the last four games where the excitement has come back.

Still can't wait for Saturday, only not quite the same 'make or break' feel that made the last play-offs so exciting imo.