oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. Ipswich (A) 2-2 (Downing, Bamford)

Good game fellow fans. I’m sat in my local stadium as AGF are having their own play off game today. F-ing good weather. Hoping for two wins today.

Wow. Unchanged. Risky move, if someone gets injured pulis will get a lot of criticism I reckon

Tony Pulis doesn’t do friendliest. Good lad, let’s go out and do this!

Wow. Unchanged. Risky move, if someone gets injured pulis will get a lot of criticism I reckon

As big chance that someone gets injured in training even bigger risk

My guess is that Pulis dont want to come 6th and also keep momentum with a winning team

Got to win now (keep momentum going) and hope no player gets injured, thats a big risk Pulis. Cmon on Boro

Not from me. Momentum is important and if they are fit they should play. We aren’t in action before next weekend

Anyone concerned that Bamford hasnt had a full game in 5 weeks now btw?, i accept keeping the same team going for momentum but surely you want to keep Bamford fully fit before the playoffs or is Britt the no 1 striker again?

Anyone concerned that Bamford hasnt had a full game in 5 weeks now btw?, i accept keeping the same team going for momentum but surely you want to keep Bamford fully fit before the playoffs or is Britt the no 1 striker again?

I actually think Britts physicality suits us better so if he's in form and motivated as he seems at the moment he'd be my number 1 striker, only slightly ahead of Bamford.

Not from me. Momentum is important and if they are fit they should play. We aren’t in action before next weekend

Nor i, I agree with pulis's decision. But there will be a very vocal section of the fans who won't be if traore gets injured for example

• Latest Posts

• I think he's commenting on the fact mendi has criticised others for criticising players in scenarios unfavourable to them, when the same person spent a lot of the last season doing the same. It's a catch all, you can't just do it for one player then complain about others doing it for other players.
    • Wait, are you saying we can't criticise players for playing bad? Fry was awful last season, to the point Warnock has stated he "didn't get the hype" over Fry.  Why can't we criticise players that are playing well beneath the level we've seen them reach previously?
    • Sorry mate, but he's been cack (nicest word I can put without breaking violations) so I wouldn't compare it to other performances this season, plus he's been on the bench a lot. He literally once again brought nothing to the side but I felt sorry that he got put out at LWB.
    • I'm genuinely interested to hear what you expect as a fan and that isn't me having a dig honestly.... Every fan has different expectations. As a paying customer and a fan I want to see us win at all costs, and if we do that by playing good football then that's a added bonus. I'd love to see us have some identity as a club but unfortunately whilst we have Bausor and Gibson running it, we won't and fans need to get use to that. Additionally, to that I wanted a manager in the summer who we could put down foundations with for the next 3 or 4 seasons and had experience (someone like Houghton or Pearson. I'm not knocking Warnock because he's done a good  job in such a short space of time and I like the togetherness of the team.
    • He wasn't awful but that's not really the point, is it?  Don't slag the players off for being bad unless you think they are bad, is a bit of a catch all type of thing.