oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. Ipswich (A) 2-2 (Downing, Bamford)

15 shots 1 on target...

Wasn't Harrison suppose to have a good shot on him?

Bolton 1-0

Burton down as it stands

Damn. I really wanted Burton to stay up. They've showed some real character lately too

I like the title The most underwhelming game of the season ha! but is it really?

Not for me this has to be a must not lose game and preferably a must win game.

I much prefer to face Villa in the play-off's over two legs far better chance of getting to Wembley I believe.

Besides a few of us from the forum are going to the match and if anyone else is going and not declared it we will be meeting at The Riverside pub (opposite Ipswich Railway Station) and parking available and only 5 mins from the ground

Wolves playing in Flip-Flops, 3-0 down

• Latest Posts

• Stoke only need to draw with Barnsley on Saturday for us to be in the bottom 3 come match day 
    • Must admit im gutted  at the performance & result today but being optimistic in nature,im hoping the remaining games against mid table opposition might give the team the chance to get the neccessary points,Might be clutching at straws but hopefully the 'Benidorm Factor' will come into play against Millwall ,Reading,Qpr & Bristol City,
    • I think I'm of the same mindset, confidence booster against Stoke, Hull in shocking form, no nonsense manager who seems to find the way and  get the best out of the players, and I've  definitely had my bubble burst today. So can Warnock polish a turd we're about to find out. Prediction for Sunday, I haven't got one because I don't  bloody know what will turn up,
    • I agree with Fletch over Britt, but if we go with 1 striker I think we play right into QPR's hands they'll be happy with that given how poor we are in attack. 
    • I hope todays result proves a positive in weeks to come. I felt after stoke few different sections of those connected with club began to get carried away and thought safety was a formality. I certainly felt some of us fans did (myself included) as I was starting to even think lets become mathematically safe before Cardiff game so we can enjoy last 2 games with a peace of mind. There were also sections of media that thought safety was a formality with Warnock in charge. I cannot speak for the players as to what they thoughts are but if they thought "oh warnock is here, we simply need to turn up and give 6 out of 10 and we be fine" then hopefully this result will have woken them up to the reality of situation like it has the rest of us. I am still confident we can get the 8/9pts from the 6 remaining games we need but ultimately everyone connected with the club needs to realise we will need to work our absolute bo**ocks to get them 8/9 pts and stop thinking its a given.