• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it's crazier that people care.

Given the fannying around that went on with selling the tickets in the first place then it's not that surprising that the game isn't sold out. I doubt it will be that far off tomorrow. Will be a decent crowd.

Hopefully everyone is in there seats 15mins before the game to create one hell of an atmosphere!

Hope Leo gets the recognition that he deserves on his return to the riverside.

Keeping a clean sheet is essentail tomorrow... I'm going for a 2-0 win

Quick question..

What result tomorrow would people see as one which would leave you confident enough that we would be able to go through over both legs?

I’d say 3 goal difference and I’d be very confident.

2 goal margin and it’s still anyone’s tie. So close too call

Quick question..

What result tomorrow would people see as one which would leave you confident enough that we would be able to go through over both legs?

I’d say 3 goal difference and I’d be very confident.

2 goal margin and it’s still anyone’s tie. So close too call

2 goal lead, then shut up shop pulis style at villa park. Cranie will be subbed on in the fifth minute, well concede after 20 minutes and it'll be the most nail biting game we've ever seen...

2 goal lead for me, I'd snap your hand off for any lead though being honest. A scruffy 1-0 would do. Going to villa park at 2-0 id be pretty confident, but still quitely confident at 1-0.

Not sure if its been mentioned anywhere on here, but I was reading the Villa forum and they might be without Johnstone, and the Villa fans are a little anxious about Bunn playing in goal.

While a 6-0 win would suit me fine, reality suggests any win. Fulham must be having doubts now (nice run of results and now 2 defeats in a row), a defeat would put some real pressure on Villa also. The longer they don't score the more the pressure builds

just been trawling through the villa talk forum at our game thread. my god some crap spouted on there. one guy commented we are like villa in that we have failed to score 3 in a game in our first season down. i just checked we have scored 3, 8 times in total, 7 in the league and once in the cup. he's confused me like how did he figure we never?

anyhow after seeing derby win vs fulham, i have a feeling we will be beating these chumps.

Winning 3-0 at home would make me relatively confident of Wembley. Only Sunderland have managed to score 3 past us under Pulis and with them significantly chasing, we might have a couple of counter attacking opportunities at Villa Park to put the game to bed.

Anything less than that and I think it's still a wide open affair.

Been interesting chatting to all the different fans down here. Collectively West Brom, Birmingham, Wolves and Walsall fans all reckon we'll win 1-0 at home and Pulis will 'Park A Thousand Busses' at Villa Park to see us through to the final.

A two goal cushion I'd be quite comfortable with. Fulham showed yesterday that it's whoever deals with the pressure best - so we need to stay calm and try to play our own game. We all know how nervy and unentertainig these games can be; given the managers and magnitude of what's involved, I doubt today will be any different.

Anyway, wish me luck. I'll be watching from a pub in Brum, so if you never hear from me again you know why... :D

Even at 3-0 I wouldn't be booking my Wembley hotel although I would be very confident.

I can't realistically envisage anything better than a one goal lead after tonight.

Any win tonight and I'd be chuffed to beans. Personally just hoping we don't lose tonight and then anything could happen at Villa Park on Tuesday.