oneBoro Forum

Boro v Aston Villa - Playoff Semi Final (First Leg) 0-1

Said it before this is the first time this season that I am genuinely excited and nervous at the same for a Boro game even when we went to Derby the nerves were not there to this degree.

The atmos generated by Boro fans at Derby was the best I have ever experienced at an away game, if this can be repeated tonight by the home fans then it should be wonderful

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

just been trawling through the villa talk forum at our game thread. my god some crap spouted on there. one guy commented we are like villa in that we have failed to score 3 in a game in our first season down. i just checked we have scored 3, 8 times in total, 7 in the league and once in the cup. he's confused me like how did he figure we never?

anyhow after seeing derby win vs fulham, i have a feeling we will be beating these chumps.

He said we've failed to score more than 3, which we have.

So did you also Trawl through the thread?

Out of curiosity did you do it after his comment just to try to find something to prove him wrong?

What sad little lives some people have.

No, I read their forum yesterday and have a half decent memory.

Wow - you remember the lot word for word - that is some memory Will.

No, that's why I didn't say I remembered word for word. There was one post on the site about us not having scored more than 3 in any game this season, it's really not hard to remember, even for an old timer like you.

He said we've failed to score more than 3, which we have.

Out of curiosity did you do it after his comment just to try to find something to prove him wrong?

No, that's why I didn't say I remembered word for word. There was one post on the site about us not having scored more than 3 in any game this season, it's really not hard to remember, even for an old timer like you.

I would have to spend god knows how much time "trawling through" the posts in the first place to see it - my life is a little to full to accommodate such commitment.

I would have to spend god knows how much time "trawling through" the posts in the first place to see it - my life is a little to full to accommodate such commitment.

Ahh yes, I forgot you had a reading age equivalent to an infant....

Boys what the heck is going on?

Tit for tat absolutely no need and as I know you both then surprised this is continuing you are both far better than that.

We have a shared moment to look forward to, do it together please

Anyway back to my earlier question, where will you be watching the game and will you have company?

At home on my bloody massive 4KTV that even the Gods could not fathom a cost for. Possibly with my wife, our first match as newlyweds. My best man got us home Boro tops with Mr. Wilson and Mrs. Wilson on the back respectively.

Anyway back to my earlier question, where will you be watching the game and will you have company?

I'll be watching it at work in Cardiff with 2 Cardiff fans and a takeaway

The Riverside with 30,000 for company hopefully.

Ahh yes, I forgot you had a reading age equivalent to an infant....

Is that another one of your "facts"?

For someone with such an astounding memory who'd have thought you'd forget that eh?

So is mammy taking you today or are you going to be "mammies little soldier" and go on your own?

The standard laverys in belfast, should have some company though I know a villa supporting friend who is bringing quite a contingent down..should be a good atmosphere!

Hey DS! I will be nervously (but excitedly) watching on the box at home in Brighton with my wife who will probably show half an interest (or she could get well into it like the last game of the promotion season when we played Brighton). Hope everyone really enjoys it and the lads give us all something to cheer about!