oneBoro Forum

Boro v Aston Villa - Playoff Semi Final (Second Leg) 0-0 (0-1 agg)

Lose tonight and it will quite possibly be the last time we see Adama in a Boro shirt

Lose tonight and it definitely will be, win and we'll likely get one more game - just can't see him staying next year sadly... big loss to us

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Good Luck for tonight, really hope you make history and overturn the deficit. For the decent people I've encountered on this forum, hope you get to go up - providing the last game next season isn't Boro away, for the third time in 5 seasons!

You only get one go so

Randolph

Shotton fry Gibson

Fabio Downing

Besic Traore

Howson

Bamford Assombalonga.

Yes I have no management experience and no Tony isn't going to change a thing at this stage, but thats my team that could either get us the goals or we lose. A 3 - 4 - 3 in attack and 4 - 4 -2 in defence - but just me being a fifa manager ;-)

I think it will be unchanged with the exception of Fabio coming in at rb.

You only get one go so

Randolph

Shotton fry Gibson

Fabio Downing

Besic Traore

Howson

Bamford Assombalonga.

Yes I have no management experience and no Tony isn't going to change a thing at this stage, but thats my team that could either get us the goals or we lose. A 3 - 4 - 3 in attack and 4 - 4 -2 in defence - but just me being a fifa manager ;-)

I think it will be unchanged with the exception of Fabio coming in at rb.

I just cant see Pulis doing this. He is too conservative.

We need an early goal and then it changes the atmosphere. Watching Derby last night, as soon as they conceded, their entire game plan went out the window....and Fulham were phenomenal

Lose tonight and it will quite possibly be the last time we see Adama in a Boro shirt

Yep and Gibson

It'll be depressing if we concede an early goal, as I really can't see us scoring three against Villa. (Still... I guess you never know).

It'd be a bit like the play-off final against Norwich, when we went 2-0 down early on, and NEVER looked like getting back in to it.

COME ON BORO !!!

First to score will go through most likely. Have a bit of a sick feeling that we will concede early tonight. Fine margins but I think toe to toe Villa are the better side and will edge it if they can execute their game plan. Football is so often a game of weak links, and we simply have more of those than Villa, especially in the wide areas.

However, if the favourites always won then football would be boring.. but they don't, and it isn't. Fingers crossed it is one of those nights were a slice of luck comes our way. A Villa red card.. or a penalty.. maybe a 30 yard screamer.. score early and the whole atmosphere changes.

First to score will go through most likely. Have a bit of a sick feeling that we will concede early tonight. Fine margins but I think toe to toe Villa are the better side and will edge it if they can execute their game plan. Football is so often a game of weak links, and we simply have more of those than Villa, especially in the wide areas.

However, if the favourites always won then football would be boring.. but they don't, and it isn't. Fingers crossed it is one of those nights were a slice of luck comes our way. A Villa red card.. or a penalty.. maybe a 30 yard screamer.. score early and the whole atmosphere changes.

Yeah agree with that, if I had to put my house on it I'd probably go for something like 2-0 to Villa or maybe 2-1 with us getting a late consolation.

Like u say though the favourites don't always win and Villa have had a few blips this season.

I wish people wouldn't post team news.

I mean apart from digger who has a deity as their source, I wouldn't take anyone's word for it on a forum until the team sheet is released.

I wish people wouldn't post team news.

Randolph in goal  :omg:

Right I'm gonna start wielding my power and requesting bans soon