oneBoro Forum

Boro v Aston Villa - Playoff Semi Final (Second Leg) 0-0 (0-1 agg)

Don’t fancy us tonight.

All depends on which team turns up doesn't it.

If its the same attitude as Saturday then we will get over run.

But if Pulis gives them a right rollicking just before kick off hopefully it will get their backs up for a fight and we actually may see some fluency in their play and quick thinking instead of the dawdling of the first game.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

You lot are starting to become right misery's on this forum.

People provide information that they know and they get shot down for it.

Going to become a very boring whingy forum at this rate when people start to leave.

Don’t fancy us tonight.

Na same, trying to remain optimistic but can’t see us scoring two and not conceding. Don’t feel particularly nervous and I think maybe that’s why.

That being said you never know what football can bring so here’s hoping.

Don’t fancy us tonight.

All depends on which team turns up doesn't it.

If its the same attitude as Saturday then we will get over run.

But if Pulis gives them a right rollicking just before kick off hopefully it will get their backs up for a fight and we actually may see some fluency in their play and quick thinking instead of the dawdling of the first game.

I don’t actually think we played that bad on Saturday. Just think it was a tight game, and Villa are just a better football team than us right now, so shaded it.

Going to become a very boring whingy forum at this rate when people start to leave.

You do see the irony in this statement don’t you digger :D

Right, Villa Park here I come but sadly more in hope than expectation, I just cannot see us not conceding, and if we do, then to score three goals is a big ask. Anyway it will be a rollicking good atmosphere and you never know the Gods may be on our side, Grealish will slip on the oil slick from his own hair and score an own goal followed by a Paddy hat trick, I can but dream.

If we score first I think we'll go on and win it. Not sure why there's so much pessimism, we were hardly completely outplayed on the weekend. We lost to a set piece and then couldn't do enough to get the equaliser. We drew there in the league and we won there in the cup this season without conceding a goal and in the league game we were down to 10 men after 4 mins. We're not playing Man City ffs, get a grip of yourselves!

I don't think Ayala is playing tonight mate.

Think pulis will be saying for the lads to ignore the first result completely. pure and simple - win in 90 mins and were at the very least into the lottery of extra time and penalties.

Someone got sacked at the club for leaking team news not that long ago, have you wondered why that this?

Someone got sacked at the club for leaking team news not that long ago, have you wondered why that this?

Because football clubs in general, and Boro in particular, are paranoia infested nuthouses?