oneBoro Forum

Boro v Aston Villa - Playoff Semi Final (Second Leg) 0-0 (0-1 agg)

It's the history of no team getting to the final after losing their home game that concerns me, anyway as long as they give a performance we can be proud of

There is a time when everything that is done for the first time remains undone.  Then someone cracks it and history is made.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

It's the history of no team getting to the final after losing their home game that concerns me, anyway as long as they give a performance we can be proud of

Fulham hadn't won a playoff history in their history until yesterday.

Means nothing!

This is a total one off so not really worried about the past. We are 1-0 down at half time so have plenty of time. My worry is that our midfield was far too static in the first half and I would prefer to see both Besic and Howson pushing further forward.

2-1 to us in 90 mins with us winning on pens (Its the hope that kills!)

Is Bamford in better form than Ass? Don’t really think so.

He was before he was injured.  If you don't then play much again how can your form be judged at all?

Maybe he was. But that’s some games ago and he’s been injured in the meantime. Can’t have any complaints about starting Britt. He was also better on Saturday than Bamford who came on when we enjoyed lots of possession. Anyway it’s two very good strikers at this level.