oneBoro Forum
Tom

Boro v Aston Villa - Playoff Semi Final (Second Leg) 0-0 (0-1 agg)

Jesus pulis. 25 minutes left of the season and he changes nothing despite us not being a threat at all.

Like for like swap again.

*** sake Pulis do you want to win the game or not

One striker up front..must mean we ll bring 2 defenders on shortly...good old AK tacticd

They do know we lost the first leg, right? We're playing like we have the lead.

Seems to be just a matter of time.

20 mins to equalise

Crainey to come on next for shotton.

I'd take off Traore, we don't need to risk conceding at this stage.

Under the cosh now, Villa looking most likely to score. Such a frustrating performance in a do or die game.

20 minutes to keep the season alive.

Can't believe this game management by Pulis so far, how are we still so negative?!

• Latest Posts

• Barnsley  v  Middlesbro - Draw  (Fletcher) Birmingham  v  Sheff Wed - Away Bristol Cty  v  W.B.A. - Draw Charlton  v  Luton - Home Leeds  v  Reading - Home N/Forest  v  Q.P.R. - Draw P.N.E.  v  Hull - Home Stoke  v  Cardiff - Home Swansea  v  Huddersfield - Home Wigan  v  Millwall - Draw
    • Probably Keane...Leo's quite a sturdy chap, isn't he? 
    • I'm not talking about giving him credit over the long term. I'm saying that game was perhaps the best we've played this season and it was really good. That doesn't happen thanks to luck. West Brom didn't just let us win, we won the tactical battle by being set up tactically in favour of winning the game away at the league leaders. You won't even give him that which says your judgement of short-term victories is blinded by the long-term and the long-term is not something I'm disputing. You don't have to give him a resounding pat on the back for a whole season by allowing one match to be considered a genuine success.
    • Which one? Keane or Leo? Hohoho. Safe travels and enjoy the game!
    • Doesn't look like any team is going to leapfrog Leeds as they're all taking turns in bottling it when they get the chance. Tony Mowbray is doing a great job at Blackburn though.