oneBoro Forum
Tom

Boro v Aston Villa - Playoff Semi Final (Second Leg) 0-0 (0-1 agg)

A half fit, one legged Gestede instead of playing Britt and Paddy up front together

*Sigh*

This is the faustian pact we signed up to

I didn't sign up to it.  It's ***ing ***e.

If Rudy runs any slower he'll be going backwards.

It's an all or nothing game...and it's turned in to a complete nothing....couldn't score in either leg...

Shotton has been the worst player on the pitch. Closely followed by Traore

Randy and Clayton have done well. Everyone else is the epitome of average

last throw of the dice ..... chuck a full back on

All villa now. They are almost toying with us. What an embarrassing showing this has been. We simply haven’t got the team or manager to break down a good defensive team.

Useless all over the pitch, sell the lot, sack pulis and all coaching staff

Im going to ask a question thats relevant, did Pulis have any intention of winning the playoffs? or did he want to just lose in the semis.

Shotton has been the worst player on the pitch. Closely followed by Traore

Randy and Clayton have done well. Everyone else is the epitome of average

Yep the only two players who can leave with their heads held high

Playoff Semi-Final, 10 mins to go - and I'm actually bored.

• Latest Posts

• I think it says he has very little ability as a manager and that the players just turn up when they feel like it.
    • Last week was pitiful, 4 striker's and no midfield was a disgrace.  Those tactics aren't acceptable at this or any level of football.  We desperately need more experience and tactical awareness. 
    • We could get thrashed today and Woodgate will still be in charge till the end of the season, work in progress Rome wasn't built in a day, same old BS, .
    • We've played well in, maybe, half a dozen games this season.  We've been lucky in a few.  We've been bad in the majority. Even our little purple patch with MoM was 2 decent performances and a couple of lucky but poor ones. I've made my mind up on what I've seen in the past 35 odd games, which is a lack of tactical nous, an inability to set a team up to attack or defend, and a frequent toing and froing on tactics.  4 at the back, 5 at the back, wingbacks or not, 1 up front t, 2 up front.  4 strikers, no midfield. He gets credit when he earns it - and that means more consistent performances than a random win against West Brom. I think it's daft to think the man deserves any credit from this season whatsoever.  We're dire, and we're lucky there's a few awful teams this year (even if we still can't beat them).  Monk, Strachan, Mowbray - this is as bad as any of them.