oneBoro Forum

Boro v Aston Villa - Playoff Semi Final (Second Leg) 0-0 (0-1 agg)

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

You lot are starting to become right misery's on this forum.

People provide information that they know and they get shot down for it.

Going to become a very boring whingy forum at this rate when people start to leave.

Someone got sacked at the club for leaking team news not that long ago, have you wondered why that this?

Because football clubs in general, and Boro in particular, are paranoia infested nuthouses?

About 18 months ago there was someone on fmttm who named the team the morning of the game every week. Don't you think there might be a miniscule chance that eventually opposition teams might have picked up on it?

Going to become a very boring whingy forum at this rate when people start to leave.

Someone got sacked at the club for leaking team news not that long ago, have you wondered why that this?

Because football clubs in general, and Boro in particular, are paranoia infested nuthouses?

About 18 months ago there was someone on fmttm who named the team the morning of the game every week. Don't you think there might be a miniscule chance that eventually opposition teams might have picked up on it?

And?  Do you really think it makes much difference?  Pulis named the team for the last game early so clearly he wasn't that ***d.  I would imagine any manager, especially at this level, could name at least 9 out of every 11 before a game, if not the full team.

And?  Do you really think it makes much difference?  Pulis named the team for the last game early so clearly he wasn't that ***d.  I would imagine any manager, especially at this level, could name at least 9 out of every 11 before a game, if not the full team.

So because Pulis named the team once the club will be happy having a team leaked every single week?

So because Pulis named the team once the club will be happy having a team leaked every single week?

The point is, if it doesn't matter in one game then why does it matter for any others?  Is there some special difference or is it that ultimately most teams know who will be playing on any given day.  Do you think Villa thought Ayala would actually be playing tonight for example?  I doubt it somehow and it has nothing to do with some internet forum.  News travels a lot faster inside the game than it does outside the game and they have our ex assistant manager working for them.

Because there may be spies looking in I will post the name of the player who takes his place as an anagram in order to keep it hush hush...

Dale Fry

Ok I can let you all know now, it was of course, Dael Fry.

Has nobody actually posted the team yet in here?

Randolph

Shotton Fry Gibson Friend

Howson Clayton Besic

Traore Assombalonga Downing

Subs: Dimi, Fabio, Cranie, Leadbitter, Harrison, Bamford, Gestede

The point is, if it doesn't matter in one game then why does it matter for any others?  Is there some special difference or is it that ultimately most teams know who will be playing on any given day.  Do you think Villa thought Ayala would actually be playing tonight for example?  I doubt it somehow and it has nothing to do with some internet forum.  News travels a lot faster inside the game than it does outside the game and they have our ex assistant manager working for them.

I don't know why it matters for one game and not the other, maybe you should ask Pulis why he didn't name our team yesterday in his press conference.

My point is that leaking a team doesn't help the football club, I don't see what is so difficult to understand about that.

Clubs are always very secretive and put out misinformation about injuries etc to keep the opposition guessing. It's obviously been an issue for the club in the past for someone to get the boot over it.

I'm not gonna argue all night about it because I'm going out to watch the game. If you think leaking the team doesn't matter then we'll have to agree to disagree.